System specific information

Hello,

I am a new member and would like to SEARCH systems in collective2.com

based on their systemic specificity.

For eg., I would like to find systems which ONLY trades BTO orders as and when market conditions are favourable or ONLY STO orders.

Or systems which only trade BREAK-OUTS and REVERSALS.

Where can I get this information,instead of going thru the entire systems.

earthy8

(sigh)

I would like to find systems which ONLY trades BTO orders as and when market conditions are favourable or ONLY STO orders.

There are a lot of people who is trying to recognize a moment when market conditions are favorable for a system. 100% of the recognition in advance has a name… The name is "Holy Grail".

Or systems which only trade BREAK-OUTS and REVERSALS.

The definitions are subjective.

Eu

(sigh) (sigh) (sigh)

You can find systems that only use BTO orders in the old version of The Grid by filtering out those that go short. Conversely, you can find systems that use STO (though not necessarily exclusively) by filtering out systems that don’t go short. I’ve found that the old version of The Grid has features that the new one lacks, which is probably why the link is still there. (You need to click on “The Grid” on the left hand menu, and then on “Old version of Grid?” on the top-right corner).

As for the rest, as Eu said, it’s all subjective or impossible to know in advance. When sellers submit a new system, however, they are asked what type of system it is (fundamental analysis, market timing, etc), but there’s no way for subscribers to search based on that criteria. Maybe it will be added some day.

Arguably, the systems which trade when market conditions are favorable for their particular strategy are ultimately the best, so just filter out by max DD, annual return, or whatever.

Welcome to C2! :slight_smile:

My analyst page is a must read for you, I think.–Beau