The strategy with YTD 119.75% and the best Sortino Ratio* is now for free

The stats i have already posted here: What do you think about my strategy Contrarian Tech Options after the first month?

I guess its not possible (at least for a bad seller like me) to sell such a new strategy so my strategy Contrarian Tech Options is now free of charge. This offer will end at the end of the year or with 11 subsscribers. Whatever comes first.

Many people dont like options in genreal or at least naked puts cause they can mess your portfoliio up damn fast.

!!!This can not happen with this strategy!!!

It is a TOS system and so i care about the risk of this strategy. I only used a leverage of <3 so far. So when the worst possible thing happens (S&P500 drops 20%) you can not lose more then 60% because this is
what the stocks would lose on this day when i have to buy all the stocks i sold puts for. Furthermore i tend to trade 10-20 diffferent equities at a time. So it is also relatively diversified.

This really low leverage(compared with all the future strategies) with the high performance is the cause of the high sortino ratio. I cant loose as much as i won cause of the low leverage.

And this has finally an advantage for me too. I can learn what i can trade with 10+ subscribers and what i cant.

I will be honest: i dont think i cant manage to hold this performance. I am not three times as good as Buffet. But what you will get is a strategy with a lot of upside potential and a fair amount of risk!

*At least for all strategies >6 month + havent messed up.

I´ve been trading options in my first strategy so as a developer I can tell you one thing. If you want your autotrading subscribers to have acceptable fills you can ONLY trade options on very liquid underlyings. Like 1-2 cents spread.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Hmm this could be a problem.
Is there any stock with such a spread? This only happens on spiders or? And i trade index options sparsly.
And what i forgot too is rolling means 2 times market orders and i roll quite often :frowning: . Market orders are so dumb.

There are bluechips (MO, XOM, MSFT etc.) with ultra tight spreads in options but it really depends on your strategy if they are worthwhile to trade. They have low IV so I didnt trade them regularly.

Another solution is to give signals via broadcast a day in advance so no one needs to autotrade. But that really has to fit your strategy. When I made changes to my system so that it’s good to autotrade I basically ran the performance down to where I started. xD (100% TOS so I didnt quite like it)

Just think about your strategy and if it fits for C2 because if it doesnt, you will spend money on developer fees and get nothing in return.

The only stock i have seen so far with minimal spread is snap. This bluechip stocks doesnt fit in my strategy :frowning:
The strategy will work anyway but will cost some performance.
There should be an option where you can choose how to make the orders. Start with 50% spread and then adapt 10% the prices till you get filled. This could be automated and you would get better fillings.

Yes the execution is problematic. If C2 would copy orders also instead of only executed trades the problem would be solved. Then followers would automatically set limit orders at the same price as developers and most likely get filled similar.