What do you think about my strategy Contrarian Tech Options after the first month?

I would like to get some advises what is good and what is bad with this strategy.

My first 2 subscribers unsubscribed after my first month. This is understandable because the first month sucked :frowning:
I created the strategy right before a drawdown. This was just a real bad timing.

For the whole year my stats are really good i think

So I think i have a competitive strategy. High winnings with low risk. This is not a strategy that could ground your portfolio. But anyway i have no subscribers.I guess my problem is the short history. But do you see any other problems with the strategy?

Some problems i could imagine:

1. I have a good Callmar ratio but do people look for it or do they only use sharpe ratio?2
  2. I trade often.The Ann Return is 45% lower with fees. But with IB the fees should be low enough. I myself pay more than IB rates.
  3. Inconsistency:Because this is a TOS strategy i have to adjust the total risk of the portfolio. And when i want to reduce risk i invest in commodities for example because they are not correlated with the stock markets.
  4. It starts with a drawndown. It looks just better when a strategy starts with 10%+
  5. I rebuy and many people seem to dont like this. But this is my strategy and i will not change this.

Is the correlation to s&p500 important for investors? This could be usefull if you want to diversify.

I would be happy if someone would like to test this strategy. So I created a Discount offer(UGUD83775) for 19$.The price of 39$ will not be fixed. I think i will increase the price over the time when i have a larger history.
UGUD83775

Why are you so impatient? If it is as good a system as you think you should have years of good performance ahead.

Don’t expect any real subscribers until at least a couple months of consistent performance with low drawdowns. Or a month of ridiculous performance - that will attract the hot money.

We all dont know how long we will be here on earth :slight_smile:

And when its not possible to get paying subscribers why not give it away for free. Does just not matter then.

2 Likes