The tariff plan is professional = 299 USD per month

What are the pitfalls of this tariff.

100% will the developer receive from his subscribers?

Who has this tariff plan? Is it true that 100% of the cost of the subscription goes to the developer of the strategy? Or is it not true?

Think this will answer some of your questions.
That 100 % payout of fees, you have to set all pricing and processing by yourself.

1 Like

Got it. Thank you. This is 100% of the clients of which I myself brought through other resources.

Why do they write to me in the support service? Log in and you will receive 100%. -)

1. Now I have a tariff for 99. I do not want to do websites, I do not want to attract other people’s resources. Question. Will I receive 100% if I simply transfer the tariff from 99 (now I give 50% of income) to 299 (will I receive 100%?).

Get direct answers and email Marc in support or Matthew with your questions instead of cluttering up the forum. Or perhaps it is your intention to clutter up the forum?

I wrote. He writes another. And where is the truth? Here they write one thing, and they write another. So somewhere a lie. I want to understand this. Is it bad?

write directly that if the developer brings you a client, he will receive 100%, and if he does not give how much I will receive% is also 100%? I meant it. What percentage will I receive when switching to another tariff plan - without creating sites. Now 50%, and will become 100% doing nothing but just crying not 99 and 299. Or there are nuans. Explain this to me.

Hi, MAP, please contact help@collective2.com and let them know you are interested in learning more about the Professional Plan. For now, I’ll close this thread.