The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

The thief in the house

Thethief is my newest offering that I suspect will be a top 20 stock system if not top 10. It will be similar to my successful Tqqqsqqq system but will strictly concentrate on tqqq and sqqq. I welcome my new subscribers and ask that you join today at $50 as price will definitely increase. Feel free to scale up according to your risk tolerance. All that join will be locked in at $50 ongoing.

2 Likes

why there is no TOS? If you don’t have TOS certification, that means you are not using real money to execute your model.

1 Like

I trade my own system, just not here and it’s real money too.

1 Like

Ann Return (Compnd, No Fees)
14961.6% It’s early but fun to see.

1 Like

Well done! Let’s keep growing to generate good income for C2 subscribers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thethief is new and rolling along. I like it.
Join now at $50 because this will go up. Price will be locked in as long as you stay.

1 Like

Thethief just $50 for a limited time and Tqqqsqqq just had a price increase to $120. 2 super nice systems. Come join the 76 followers and see how we do it. All new subscribers will be locked in at current price regardless of future price increases.

1 Like
Back to C2 Platform