The thief in the house

Thethief is my newest offering that I suspect will be a top 20 stock system if not top 10. It will be similar to my successful Tqqqsqqq system but will strictly concentrate on tqqq and sqqq. I welcome my new subscribers and ask that you join today at $50 as price will definitely increase. Feel free to scale up according to your risk tolerance. All that join will be locked in at $50 ongoing.

2 Likes

why there is no TOS? If you don’t have TOS certification, that means you are not using real money to execute your model.

1 Like

I trade my own system, just not here and it’s real money too.

1 Like

Ann Return (Compnd, No Fees)
14961.6% It’s early but fun to see.

1 Like

Well done! Let’s keep growing to generate good income for C2 subscribers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thethief is new and rolling along. I like it.
Join now at $50 because this will go up. Price will be locked in as long as you stay.

1 Like

Thethief just $50 for a limited time and Tqqqsqqq just had a price increase to $120. 2 super nice systems. Come join the 76 followers and see how we do it. All new subscribers will be locked in at current price regardless of future price increases.

1 Like

Why is The Thief archived?

2 Likes

Because traders are fickle, not that it was a bad system but I’m not going to spend time and money paying C2 for a system that doesn’t absolutely shine from the get go. I’ll kill systems instead of turning a profit on a system that’s dull. I could easily outperform the SP in a few weeks but It just wouldn’t be financially in my interest to waste time.

1 Like