Today we celebrate Israel's Independence and all my systems is 50% discount

Israel’s Indep5ndence Day in 2016 is on Thursday, the 12th of May.
but we start our party today
all my systems 50% discount

here are some results of today trading and my place in leading systems

all systems high risk trading!!

lease check SHARPE ratio to see the added value of gains vs risk

So you’ve made larger Max % DD on Crazy Options, Crazy options 2016 flat for last 3 months and 9900 Options is slightly down.

Congrats! Good time for discounts :wink:

2 Likes

wish you all the best
its special day for us
so lets be happy and grateful for our way

Is this your new alias tsvika? Seems like the same systems as your other ones are being created with your new account ‘BlueGirl’.

All of bluegirls systems are risking everything on the first couple of trades all on options just like your crazy options systems.

Did you forget to change accounts… oh and now you are from London. How was the move?

You have too much fun here dont you?

1 Like

Why don’t you advertise your systems from the very beginning?

Looks like you are a Master of the first 3-4 trades, why do you leave your potential subscribers without that chance?

Please next time when you start new system/new avatar on C2 let us know before you make these 2k+% trades. I might put 1k to get 20k. The chances are high.

enjoy the day we have good time here

You won’t hear about the ones that blow out.

sorry i busy in this great day
and now with trading…

systems have differnt size and differnt gains and DD

we risk more on crazy Options and that is why we have better results by gains (till 800%)
but its also hugh DD.

everybody should not ignore this - we gan bring system to 500-1000% gains buy there is no gain without pain so you can loose 50% too.

9900 options Better DD vs Gains! but bigger system for people with 300K and more (of course you can scale it down)

crazy options 2016 - new improved system of 2016 and better gains Vs risk and less risk then original system.

some people don’t like the risk - its OK. we have 20K gains up in two days om my systems and we can go down the same. if you can stand the heat go out from my citchen

But i didn’t see any better systems here in terms of SHARPE ratio ans total gains vs DD

win rate is great 70-85% in all systems so we know to fight and trade

thanks friends