Tqqqmania is free

Please join TQQQMANIA. It’s free and my goal is to let every single person on this board use it for free. Eventually if I do charge, it will be very minimal as my goal will be volume over bilking people.

1 Like

This market is going to require profuse discipline.
In every other aspect buy low and sell high is the mantra but when it comes to equities the entities behind the curtain have flipped the narrative to the extent that the masses buy the hysteria & cower from the bargain.

Gonna go out on a limb here and guess that “LarryCohen” has been here before under other names, with other strategies. Sounds very familiar…

3 Likes

I think I know to whom you are referring, he created several versions of TQQQ/SQQQ strategies and was quite active on the forum trying to drum up business. The last time I saw him his name was Kinetic. I don’t think it’s him but maybe you are thinking of someone else or he has gotten a lot better at fooling us!

I subscribed to follow it since it’s free, not trading it yet. So far the trading style of this strategy leader is completely different. The description of the strategy is quite different as is the leader’s behavior.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the guy. Same as ETFCapital and others. We’ll see… :popcorn:

1 Like

As an introductory I am offering a coupon for Tqqqmania at $20 for 3 months.as opposed to $50. The goal is to keep Tqqqmania inexpensive for all to use. It makes me cringe when I see others charging $500 for bad results. If you like my results feel free to join, you’re welcome to.
USE COUPON CODE. UGYU45499

Custom discount coupon for ‘TQQQMANIA’

You have just created a new coupon code:
UGYU45499
This will also be emailed to you.

This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘TQQQMANIA’ at reduced price.

Instead of the standard price of $50.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $20.00 per month.

This reduced price will remain in effect for 3 billing transactions.

Please note that this coupon expires on 2023-06-25 12:27:00 Eastern U.S. time.

Looking at results, every single one of you 4 have had failed systems, including the guy with the 54% Drawdown. Work on that.

1 Like

Yup. We hit a chord. Same guy.
Should be fun to watch! :wink: :popcorn:

2 Likes

The chord you’re strumming keeps pushing me up the Grid.
Play that tune Mr. Bojangles.

1 Like

I can easily charge $2000 for a system of this caliber but I chose to keep it affordable at $50.
As an introductory you may join at $20 for 3 months. Discount below.

Custom discount coupon for ‘TQQQMANIA’

You have just created a new coupon code:
UGYU45499
This will also be emailed to you.

This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘TQQQMANIA’ at reduced price.

Instead of the standard price of $50.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $20.00 per month.

This reduced price will remain in effect for 3 billing transactions.

Please note that this coupon expires on 2023-06-25 12:27:00 Eastern U.S. time.

We now have 9 members!
The discount above will be the only one I will offer here so if you like my efforts feel free to use it.

1 Like

Another great week…You have a great weekend!!

1 Like

We have been trading a bit more conservative the last couple weeks. I feel there are times when one needn’t have to trade. Will subs stay with me through the dormant times, idk. but we will see.

No.1 in Sharpe Ratio
Join Us.

Leading all systems in Sharpe & Sortino Ratio.

We’re TQQQMANIA, and we’re No.1 Stock System in Sharpe, Sortino & Calmar Ratio and that’s pretty groovy.
Yeah man hit me up and I might reduce your subscription fee if you ask.
No worries.

I recently have received private messages requesting information on how I achieve my results, I just want to make it known here that I am not going to divulge that knowledge.

A few more subs at $50 then I will be raising the price to $95
All followers will be allowed to maintain their initial subscription price regardless of future increases.

Get ready for some trading you groovy cats.

another groovy profile and some groovy systems are on the way… this one seems dud

1 Like

I will say the good thing is that the drawdown is still in the ballpark of TQQQ itself. In theory @LarryCohen could keep going since it isn’t a blowup of the type we see with someone using 15X leverage via futures etc.

That being said I would hope this could reduce bragging about a few months of good Sharpe ratios or attacking others for having drawdowns.

PS Sharpe ratios even when based on years of data are often meaningless in regards to the true risk that lies in a system.