TQQQSQQQ Longevity & Results

Agree, that is definitely a potential issue. That’s why I suggested the above, with C2 auditing the results live, in person or via a Zoom.

That month of backtest can be easily faked as well, how hard is that?
Secondly and as you know, C2 is not in the auditing backtests business, they can only validate live signals.

1 Like

I am not arguing that backtests are good or bad - this is quite a holy war subject. I made decision for myself on this, also it is better to have more information. But C2 will not validate anything to get additional responsibility for nothing and they are not obliged to do this. They introduced you to the trade leader, provide you tools to copy his trades, now you make a decision.

Otherwise it will be different fees and different company. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My strategy is short only so it hurts the C2 score.

TQQQSQQQ for the last 3 months has outperformed AI Tqqq 42.2 to 18.7.
I’ve adjusted a few things, take advantage.

TQQQSQQQ has crushed AI TQQQ over the last 3 months more than doubling its return but but my C2 rating drops to 971 while theirs goes up to 999. I’ve nailed the turns flawlessly for months, something just doesn’t seem right at all.

Really appreciate all the new attention I’m getting lately, Tons of subscribers messaging me and joining. All that join will never see a price increase.

A lot of trauma in the market for many. I hope everyone’s ok.
Try to persevere.

1 Like

After being up 95% from the low in May, TQQQSQQQ lost 17% recently and 33% of its subscribers. I think this system should move up in a straight line. I will definitely try harder next time.

2 Likes

When you have returns that are exponentially better than the market you are bound to have higher drawdowns. Subs may not consider this, but do you think small drawdowns are realistic with your aggressive strategy?

2 Likes

We’ll find out this week as I’m pushing my all time worst drawdown. I think I can keep it to under 32% And that’s exactly right, by taking off the training wheels as I recently have again, you will definitely have a larger drawdown. I believe the absolute truth is that given enough time any system returning 60% or more will have a DD. of at least 30%

1 Like

Overall results and consistency is the key. Very few strategies on here do this like “Patience Is A Virtue” and “My Live Portfolio”

Maybe Patience is a virtue has been consistently flat for 10 months. I haven’t looked until now, it also trades gbtc which many have said they can’t trade so that’s that. Other than that it’s a pretty good system and even the best systems have drawdowns of 28-40%