Trade error

My system Futures trader shorted NQ on 3/9/2011 at 2325 and covered 15 minutes ago at 2282.75. This closing trade was reported as filled at 2282.75. But my position was still show as open. There was nothing in "Recently Closed Trades".

After about 2 minutes, The closing trade was reported in "Recently Closed Trades" as $4,196 gain, but Model Account Status show as nothing happened, just like it never had any trades. I started from $20000, now buying power is $20000,cash $20000,Equity 0,cumulative$ 0,total system equity 0,margined 0, open L/P 0. On my trade screen, buying power is $20000.

Chart and Statistics recorded trades anyway.

Hello Wang Wei,

I have noticed the same thing, what you see on the Collective2 stats/chart does not always correspond to the real numbers, for some unknown reason (not enough Collective2 computer processing power I guess) it takes a few minutes (hours) to get the right statistics.

Take my Forex trading system for instance, it has recovered from its drawdown (it is on the positive side now) and yet (as of March 15, 2011 - 1:19 AM, New York time) it is still being reported as a losing system according to the Collective2 chart, go figure.