Trademate NQ Swing free coupon

Even though the system is almost 2 year old and making new highs, I see very few customers benefiting from it. It is very important to stick to the system rigorously to get any value out of the system. Most customers get on when the system hits new high and drop out during the drawdown phase. Always please do keep in mind that drawdown can not be avoided ( but can be controlled) and is part of trading. Also our win ratio is quite low which is as per system design and you need to sit tight through those loosing trades in order to catch the big winners. Also a big advantage of the system is that its exposure time is very low (i.e we make profits by being in the market only about one-tenth of the cash market hours)

You have the option to set max limit to number of contracts you trade depending on your account size and risk appetite.

Here is a complimentary one month free coupon to start with and please keep in mind you need to be in the system for the longer run!

your free Coupon is UGVI63963

Good luck!

Trademate NQ at new all time high. Happy thanksgiving and Enjoy few days off the market!

Trademate NQ at a new closing high.

I completely agree with you. I wonder if we have really a lot customers at C2 with investment mind. You put your 100k somewhere else, you would have been lucky to get 10% a year. Madoff promised to give 12% a year and could not keep up forever. Most traders ,millionaires become who they are after big draw down or losses. Patience is the key to succeed in everything, especially in trading. I have read an investor left a system because of a 5% loss during a month. If you are looking for perfect safe to earn, look for Cd, saving or government bonds, not even a personal business.
As a trader myself, keeping my draw down very low is my key point to keep my clients happy while I will still provide greater return than the market.
Good luck.