Transparent Collective 2

Can I have the option to make Collective 2 totally transparent to my customers? Meaning all interaction with Collective 2 will seem to come from my web site? Subscriptions, Billing, Emails, Etc. This is to prevent my customers from getting distracted and wandering off to sample other systems.

No, this is not possible.

In a way, though (adjusting Marketing Hat as I type), the imprimatur of being affiliated with Collective2 – which is a “Trust Mechanism” in a sense – ought to improve your business.

Not to mention the fact that by being on the site, you will attract additional subscribers you never would have found before.

Matthew

Thank’s Matt, you’re right, just wanted to know if it was an option. By the way Awesome site, we needed a solution like this.

I went to enter my first trade, and on the entry form for Forex, the second currency is titled the “base currency” you may want to check that, the definition I have is,

The first currency quoted in a currency pair on Forex is referred to as the base or primary currency.

For example, if you were looking at the CAD/USD currency pair, the Canadian dollar would be the base currency and the US dollar would be the quote currency.