The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

TRIANASCALPER exeeds min Cap?

Does someone autotrade this strategy? I belive he is trading with more than the Suggested Minimum Cap.

I am trading it, no he is trading the minimum cap

Hello martingale.
19 contracts on 50k. 50% DD in 3 hours. No TOS. My goodness. Hope you can afford to lose most/all of it. Good luck.

2 Likes

In a way, I miss watching these incredible return strategies! lol…:popcorn:.

2 Likes

How did you determine this?

Download the CSV file of history - sort for largest DD. Check it out, then zoom in on the graph.
Or just look at the graph for drawdowns and zoom in, also works:

1 Like

Neat… thanks very much!

And, boy, does this ever provide some perspective! I’ve heard of averaging down, but this is significant…

It never ceases to amaze me at how a strategy that shows a few hundred percent cumulative gain per year but having been around a short time can easily draw in subs.

This already see more than 10 autotraded accounts for this strategy! :popcorn:

Problem solved:
C2 stops day trading margin

Back to C2 Platform