Trying something new

Hey guys,

I’d like to give my subs some more value so I’m trying something new. Not sure if this will be distracting but at least for today I’m broadcasting live on YouTube. QuantStat Futures. Hopefully at least one person learns something. I’ve had several guys ask for something like this so here you go. I’m also available on Skype now for any questions. Thanks guys. The stream is called “QuantStat Futures Live Stream”. I think this will be a great way to get the word out about C2 to people that are unfamiliar also.

CAPM (113211833) free trial
QuantStat2 Futures (112733962)
RT Capital (112807670) free trial

someone couldn’t locate. I had him search for “quantstat futures” in case you can’t find.

Not live anymore but I think the video is up if anyone is interested in a recap. For some reason YouTube is only allowing the video to be 2 hours long when the entire stream was 3 hours and 17 minutes. So it’s missing the first almost hour and a half. Stream started right when the market opened. I’ll look into that unless someone knows how to fix that? Let me know if you guys see a 2 hour video or a 3 hour and 17 min video. Thanks guys.

Are you trading out of a hotel? Why are there cleaning ladies there during business hours?

lol no we have cleaning ladies come to the house

Great idea, I guess you want to edit the vid to be shorter, or upload another version with highlights. I don’t know who will sit through 3 hours of that. I gave up after 3 minutes. Nice hat though :slight_smile:

online now live. quantstat futures

do mind providing any information or a reference to what the differences are between the 3 different strategies you using.