"Typical" broker commissions

Hi,

I think that adding broker commissions is a very good idea. The problem is that the broker commissions now on C2 are not typical at all, are completely out of reality, expecially for low priced stocks. For example:

12/1/10 9:31 BUY 8,200 CTIC 0.36 12/2 9:32 SELL 0.37 ($115)

$ 197.00 are not typical broker commissions! Almost 7% of trade value!

Commissions for this trade would be way below 50 $ with 99,9% of the brokers out there. My system (see link below) has accumulated 950 $ of commissions here on C2 for 27 trades against 189.70 in real life with Interactive Brokers (I can provide my statements). This is highly unfair.

The question is:

Am I Wrong?

If I’m not wrong I would like to know if and when commissions will be adjusted.

Thank You.

Max

[LINKSYSTEM_55171781]

Agreed. We’ll try to work on this on the next version of the commission calculations feature. Should be within the next 1-3 weeks.

Thanks

I totally agree with Massimiliano.

[LINKSYSTEM_55660543]

May I suggest that rather than a typical commission, C2 uses the “minimum” commission that is out there for each market? this way it is a benchmark that can’t be bettered.

Perhaps we could call them deep discount commissions…quoting the lowest of the gen 3 providers.

Thanks for working on this Matthew. This has bothered me for a while since the "typical" commissions are nowhere near close to most actual broker commissions, especially with low price stocks and smaller trading systems.

Thank you very much! I can’t wait to see this!

[LINKSYSTEM_63552492]