UPDATE: C2Bridge for NinjaTrader 8

I would use a background thread, which would continually looking for sync errors and in case of an error resubmits the corresponding C2 order.

Yes, we already implemented the basics of the “Sync Action” feature that will monitor the “Sync State” and try to solve the problems automatically. There are some situation that cannot be auto solved, in that case we will alert the user about the problem.

That’s why we implemented the Orange “Need Action” sync state.

But before all extra features we must know, that the 1st execution “try” is correct.

Have a great W/E!

Hi All,

Please update the C2Bridge to the latest build 104 Beta (manually):

https://collective2.com/collective2-ninjtrader-bridge

We changed the internal blotter execution speed to a “slower” version in order to avoid some very strange situations mentioned before.

Stress test it! Let me know if any problem still exist, to solve it asap.

Have a great W/E!

PS: We are working on a ChartTrader Proto for C2 (NinjaTrader Add-On) that is capable to create, modify, close, cancel direct orders from Collective 2 account.

This charttrader add-on will not create any order in NT, cannot be used for NT order Sync.

It is only for Discretionary Chart Traders.

Is anybody interested in? I really hope yes… this is the only dekstop solution right now to trade C2…

Here is a screenshot:

It would be great to set the trade size for the C2 orders in C2Bridge. (per instrument or per strategy). This would also eliminate the problems with partial fills in NT.

Yes, it is a great idea, it is already in our to do list!

I hope the last build will works stable in the next days…please let me know if you find any execution problems.

Have a profitable trading week!

Lorant

Still not working, look at the NQ trade:

I can send you the C2BridgeOrders.xml file, because I found something strange: Although it was a short trade the buy bracket orders were labelled (again) as buy to open!

C2 NQ 12-15 Futures Buy Limit ToOpen Unknown 1 0 4122.2500 0001-01-01T00:00:00 e82ae60e-ca0b-419c-b47c-bc1ba052e39f Day 0001-01-01T00:00:00 xxxxx xxxx@xxxxl.com 12 8e24ed50-5eef-4d54-a3b5-ebec568f851e 711929005

Can we talk directly and use TeamViewer to find the problem on your side?

Please contact me at skype: lorant_algotrader

Thank you!

Sorry no skype or Teamviewer here at work (firewall). Aren’t there any logfile I can send ?

Yes, sure.

Please send me the full content of C2Bridge folder from

%USERPROFILE%APPDATA\Roaming

Email: info@algotrader.ninja

Thank you!

I’ve just sent you the data folder

Is there a beta of charttrader for C2 ?

Yes, we offered a beta since 02.2015.

We will release v1.0 in few days … with a 15 day free trial period, through Collective2 acocunt (same as C2Bridge)

Please don’t forget, it is only for chart trading using directly the C2 orders, cannot use ANY of NT modules, accounts, orders, we only use NT for live charting, nothing else.

I am still working on licensing integration, I will create a new Forum for this product as well.

Thank you for patience!

Good to know:

When you want to connect C2Bridge to Collective2 account, please use your C2 DATA PASSWORD, otherwise the Licensing will not work and the execution will be disabled!

How to create your DataPassword?

https://collective2.com/how_C2DSAPIpw

Happy Trading!

Lorant

So if I am running a NT strategy, the orders will not send to C2 with the C2Bridge program? Am I right?

We do not use any filter right now, so EVERY NT Order with Status: Filled, Accepted, Working are Synced.

In order to try, please select from NT the Simple MA Crossover Strategy, enable it (use 5-10 ticks dataseries and 2-5 periods for MA) and wait few minutes / hours to execute trades, using a Test System on C2.

The Bridge will sync the strategy correctly (I made more than 2000 trades during the stress test in 1 week).

Just a quicky to emphasize that Lorant is very dedicated to his development babies and really helpful when needed. He listens to all remarks carefully and have good insight for the future. Looking forward to the projects’ evolutions definitely.

I am happy to announce, that C2Bridge v1.0 Stable was Released!

On the top of that we also released an Desktop Order Entry and Management software (NinjaTrader7 Add-on) for Collective2.

If you want to try or compare them, just click on this link or contact me directly, I’ll be happy to assist all serious system providers.

https://collective2.com/using-ninjatrader-with-collective2

All my best

Lorant Vari

I am happy to announce, that C2Bridge for NinjaTrader 8 was Released!

This version was fully rebuilt up from the ground using NT8 Addon and WPF Framework.
Using the new technology you can send signals without using a standalone application, reader indicator or any unnecessary window.

All you need is to install the NT8 addon, setup the C2 connection and thats it. NinjaTrader Buy, Sell signals will be synced to yourselected Collective2 Strategy without issues.

If you have any questions or need support, please write to help@c2bridge.com or help@collective2.com.

All my best

Lorant Vari
C2Bridge Developer

UPDATE:

Please download the latest C2Bridge v2.0.7 version from Collective2, a minor bug was fixed today, the Bridge was not able to read the correct license status from servers.

Thank you for your understanding!

Is it capable of syncing stocks yet?