V26 system does not offer subscriptions?

Here is a question and a comment as a new member.

I spent quite a bit of time analyzing the V26 system, only to find that new subscriptions are not available. My question is are there any subscribers at all, and if not, then why is the system even listed?

If there are in fact some people who do in fact subscribe, then I can see why V26 is listed, but I still would have thought that the web site would be organized so that it was very apparent that the system was not available.

Should be a simple fix, right?

thanks,

john

Not a simple fix. You don’t want to see it, then don’t look at it. Some of us prefer to see all systems.

Index, this is simply about having a prominent notice on the system page, (e.g., with the subscription information), that is not open for subscription at this point in time.

This is a (comparatively) small fix as all the informaiton is available.

Klaus

Hi Klaus,

thanks for your reply. i actually started going thru some of the forum threads and see there was a prior posting about this V26 issue, so my apologies for not searching more thoroughly before.

I see that there are no ‘subscriber reviews’ on this system and wonder if the issue could be temporarily addressed by a person posting a review that simply states the system is not presently available as of such and such date?

that doesn’t seem to be the best way to approach it, but would at least save newer people alot of time until C2 gets around to making a change. I personally spent alot of time looking at the system, and would not have done that if i had known it was unavailable.

I am glad the system and its trades are posted so we all can track it, but that was not my point. It, as Klaus stated, is a simple ‘prominent notice issue’.

As for Mr. Index, you appear to be a rude little man, well deserving 74% of users blocking your posts. I happily add myself to that list.

this same issue was discussed in depth within the last couple of months. That suggestion was already made, and Matthew decided apparently not to do this.

not bother me. You have an incredibly thin skin, and will likely join the 95% of traders who discover why they shouldn’t have started.