Warning! eminiforecaster.com Warning!

eminiforecaster.com advertises in the google ads at the top of this site.

They used to send me their daily predictions in their earlier days. I followed and used to copy their record to a folder.

Then, they dropped the old track record, did a lot of surgery and reposted them. Suddeny, most of their bad predictions disappeared. When I complained, they said "gee, we will have to look into that" and of course, never did.

Further, their week-ahead prediction morphs as the week goes along, and the ending graph is far different than the starting. There is a lot of dressing-up-the-pig with this system.

Stay away from this vendor. They are dishonest.

Wow, nice info. I didn’t realize people do that type of research or tracking on here. Keep up the info/warnings.

Craig

Well Mr. 972 C2 Rating (I’m looking at my bevy of systems and wondering how my number is so low - I been here more than a year, have 9/12 profitable systems, only 2 went to zero and at least 5 are up 100-300% w/5+ month track records. . .still I sit with a measly 0.65 - 1.48 C2 rating depending on what day of the week it is, LOL!):

Anyway, I see you have ONE system that is progressing really well (mind you I haven’t “drilled down” on this one) [LINKSYSTEM_31532600]. BUT, can you keep your retracements contained like you’ve done thus far?

Looking to see if you can keep the same equity curve going for each 3 month period!!! (Man you have a lot of closed systems). Best to you.

Regards,

Gilbert

Do you ever say anything useful?

Craig’s comments had nothing to do with you or about ratings or about C2 systems.

I posted about one of the google advertisers, that I had experienced trickery in their track record. Craig commented about it.

Any rating you have, you richly deserve.

Go back to Clueless World, Gilbert.

I would like to ad Vantage Point software to this post. I showed an interest to them and was talking to one of their sales reps on the phone. He was calling me almost daily. I was encouraging him to put a signal using his software here on C2. He seemed interested and assured me he would tell his marketing department. During this time I was asking some of my trading friends here locally. I found 2 of them that had purchased this software and believed it to be a scam.

Within about a week Vantage Point was advertizing on this web site. I wonder why they would not put a signal out with their name on it? That would attract interested purchasers of their software.

I think the same logic applies to some of the trading academies. If you are such a hot shot why not put a signal out here on C2? You would attract interested traders to your program.

It does seem C2 has a way of eliminating the waste. Most in this industry would not put their talent under the scrutiny of C2.

Rick Haines

I agree with the principle but if a vendor did put his signals here to advertise his software wouldn’t that be violating C2’s rules of directing traffic to a rival site to sell your system?

Rick,

At first glance they offer overpriced leading indicators (they call it “Predicted”). Actually it’s possible to train neural net for nigh accuracy prediction of most of indicators, but it doesn’t make a system. Any system that is based on leading indicators will have most of problems that has a system on lagging indicators.

Eu

There are a number of “trading aids” that claim extraordinary performance. ASCTrend, Advanced Get, and Vantage Point come to mind. My argument has always been that if your indicator is “90 percent” accurate, build a system around it to show concrete results. The fact that they’ve all declined to do that proves to me that the indicators are all smoke and mirrors.

people should stay far away from VantagePoint. They are well known as a heavy advertiser that sells a useless system.

Try searching on them on EliteTrader, and probably on other major trading forums, and you will see.

"Most in this industry would not put their talent under the scrutiny of C2. "

Well said. Because most of them don’t have any talent. Securities trading is a very lucrative industry for sales people. There are thousand of traders out there looking for “daily profits”, “never a drawdown”, and “$2000 a day”. In other words, the holy grail. And so there is demand for these trading products that claim such things and show no proof. These crooks will always be there because of the psychology of amateur traders.

In any case, i think every vendor on C2 deserves at least the slightest respect because they had the guts to try and verify their system here on C2. I see Gilbert under constant scrutiny on these forums which I find unfair. The man has some profitable systems and most of all, unlike some independent vendors, he is out here in public, trying to prove his talent. That deserves some credit in my books. And I can’t understand why his rating is so low. What is the ratings formula anyway?

I think in the description it says it’s proprietary and a combination of time, outperformance and volatility.

In Gilbert’s case I would assume his rating is low because the systems with a longer term record have underperformed significantly and the more successful ones are all less than 5 months old and show drawdowns of 30-50%.

I don’t know but I’m guessing the ‘time’ element is weighted heavily, ie it rewards systems that truly stand the test of time (not a bad thing). So if you’ve been around for over 12-18mos and are still heavily outperforming without enduring hair-raising drawdowns you can expect to have an excellent rating, and if you can do it with more than one system, even better.

Thanks Jon, i understand now. Hair-raising DDs…lol…

Dean,

Interesting system: Persistent (and name). Reminds me of Defiant and Relative Valor that came on the scene with a flair. Defiant perpetuated, while Relative Valor - although initially tracked fine. . .floundered. Also see extreme-os which appears capable to not only have longevity (a premium at C2), but does increase exposure - not leverage - with equity gains.

I see you have a strong following after just 1.3 months. Nice system that appears to trade like most people at EliteTrader (day-trades). 25k on 200k in one month, then flat for 10 days. We shall see how you bode from here and DD is in keeping w/ the day-traders criteria, lol.

What interests me most wrt “successful” daytrading systems is to find if any vendor will take their $100+ per day profit (on average) and after X days linearly increase shares/contracts with each level of equity achieved to average $200+ per day and then $400+ per day etc. - making the equity curve grow exponentially with each passing 6 month or so period?!?

Seems it would be traded the same if you got $200k in equity and traded X amount of shares/contracts vs. $400k in equity and you traded 2X shares/contracts. That would make some systems with HUGE percent annual figures be able to keep a lofty APR and still keep the very low DD.

I know you aren’t quite in that group since I see after 1.3 months you are ~115% annual return, but am gonna keep looking;) Your experience should help much as mine has. Granted my initial DD was heady, but I now have brought that way down as seen from recent market shift/continuity of equity gains (or at least retaining most;)

Meanwhile - despite all my efforts - I have only about ~150 people having looked at each my current systems over the last 24 weeks. That will have to change if my success continues to run, drawdown is not exceeded and with next decently long trended market period I can move up a similar amount or more!!

Thanks for your comments.

Regards,

Gilbert

[LINKSYSTEM_30763562]

Meanwhile - despite all my efforts - I have only about ~150 people having looked at each my current systems over the last 24 weeks.

Well, your methods are so disgusting, that many people include me, have not so strong stomach to “eat” your trading systems.

Kingdom Capital now “swing” trades e-mini futures (ER2, NQ and EMD) at Collective 2

Welcome to our higher margin system: combines 1 (max) ER2 or EMD or 4 (max) NQ contracts per $20.5k in equity.

Minimum margin required to fully participate (including overnight): $16,250 per $25,000 in equity.
Projected Annual Return (est.): 300%, Average Drawdown (est.): 30%
10-day Free Trial, $195/mo.

May be, if you’ll stop to title forum messages this way, you will get better results. I personaly hate such cheap tricks and pervert exploitation of forum which is intended for quite different purposes.

Gilbert is not happy unless he is involved in major exaggerations, trying to get his message out through free methods and misrepresentations.

One wonders why the "president of an institution", "chief trader" and a 50% annual return over 7 years for his personal "clients" (until he gets tracked of course) needs to beg for customers and attention…

"May be, if you’ll stop to title forum messages this way"

Is everything alright?

Regards,

Gilbert

[LINKSYSTEM_31190907]

It’s amazing what this post morphed into. A perfectly legitimate post turned into an argument about an unrelated trading system. I had to LOL.