Notables!

Notables:

Graham Options Straddles up 20.4% today!

Doubleday Advanced Small Cap up 6.5% today!

Forex Fundamentals up 5.7% today!

Matthew: These probably aren’t the best use of the forums. If you want to buy ads for your system on C2, please feel free. Otherwise, let’s keep the public forums a place for discussing things other than your systems. (You can start your own forum for your system, however, and talk all you like about your system there.)

Please remove Ross’s rantings from my forums so I can reopen them to the public and use them for their intended purpose. Thanks, Matt.

Ross can talk about my systems and me on these forums but I cannot??? Agreed that my forums would make more sense…please see my earlier post. Thanks, Matt.

are we forgetting who was posting fake reviews and generating fake user IDs?

why are you unhappy about the truth?

"use them for intended purpose"

how much easier it would have been to do it honestly.

why are you unhappy about the truth?

You yourself deleted a post from your forum which pointed out that you launched a system you haven't traded before. If this is allowed for you to remove negative posts about you and your system, this should be allowed for others.

- Fanus

Have no problem about deleting negative posts. I think the owner of a forum should be in charge of their forum. They pay the bucks.

The point of this particular thread is that:

a) MK was telling MG that he shouldn’t be advertising his systems here in the general forum.

b) MG complained if RC can talk about my systems here, why can’t MG advertise them here.

c) RC pointed out that that MG had been committing fraud in multiple ways (fake reviews, using multiple fake ID “My Analyst” pages to point to his systems, etc.), so why is he unhappy with the truth.

=======

I deleted CM’s post, because frankly, he constantly crosses the line. Debating, venting, even fuming over issues or systems is standard fare for forums. If someone says your views or style sucks or you shouldn’t smoke/drink, or they don’t like your tone of voice, or they think you are not particularly good looking, no problem. But CM has said lot of untrue extremely negative things about RC personally (I have sent a very lengthy list to MK). This is called libel, slander, character defamation. If what you say is verified/factual, then nothing illegal has happened. This is what protects news reporting.

Frankly, if CM keeps that angle up, he is likely to find RC taking legal action very soon. Forums do not protect you against illegal behavior such as libel, slander or character defamation. The medium of delivery is irrelevant.

I can’t believe we just agreed on something!

Yes, we agree about the ability to delete posts. A forum owner should be a forum owner.

We disagree about trying to use fake reviews, fake IDs, etc… I was not surprised about your attempt to get more free publicity for your systems via the forum. This continues the questionable attempts to lure people to your systems.

I am also wondering whether there is a running up of the "most looked at" table somehow. Your systems appear multiple times at various parts of the day, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. Given the hundreds of systems, I am not convinced they are THAT continually interesting to others. I may be wrong, but it is still statistically inconsistent.

The system you promised everyone to take down (in your apology), was renamed and refloated a couple of days later. Apparently a $73 system fee was more valuable than keeping your promise.

I am not surprised you want to delete those posts. It would be a shame for people to know what happened.

Now that everyone know where you stand with regard to taking legal action, if I am you, I’d be very careful with making any statements from now on.

Especially since you say: "If what you say is verified/factual, then nothing illegal has happened. This is what protects news reporting. "

Just two days ago, you accused Jimmy Perko to be the same person as Graham and to be involved with some scheme and asked him to prove that he is who he say he is. You also accuse Graham of comitting fraud several times and since you say Jimmy is the same person, you imply him as well. Two very unproven statements. Just because it look that what he is doing is wrong, does not automatically makes it fraud, unless proven in court. Remember in court, you have to prove your statements. You cannot make statements and asked to proven wrong. Fraud is very difficult to prove in legal terms.

Be very careful Ross. You could easily be on the receiving side of your legal threats.

Regards

- Fanus

you accused Jimmy Perko to be the same person as Graham and to be involved with some scheme and asked him to prove that he is who he say he is… and since you say Jimmy is the same person, you imply him as well.

Yes, I can see how persuasive that would be in court. Similar to thinking an actor who played Hitler or George Goebels must also be an evil person.

Fraud is very difficult to prove in legal terms…

Nobody is trying to prove fraud in court. The issue with CM was not related to this.

You also accuse Graham of comitting fraud several times.

"accused" is a far cry from "proven."

Ross

I was going to ask how stupid can you possible be, but then I remember I might get sued for it, so I won’t.

Let me spell it out for you. I suggest to read it a few times so that you understand it. The whole point of my post was that you want to take legal action against someone, when you as well are making unproven statements which can very well be turned around and result in legal action against you for slander. As usual, for you it is only a one way street. Only you can comment on anyone and everything and make wild accusations and no one else should dare to say something back.

“accused” is a far cry from "proven."

This is the whole point, isn’t it? You are making a lot of unproven accusations. So, be careful when you tell people they are committing fraud (in bold letters even) if this is was not proven. Especially when you want to run around threatening people with legal action.

I looked through some of your posts in the past and copied and paste several of them to a file which can easily be used for legal action against you. I am not going to reply to any of your posts anymore, because frankly any time spend on you is a complete waste of time, but I will continue monitoring them to build a very good case against you.

Anyone reading this, if Ross is taking legal action against you, feel free to contact me as a witness against him and for several examples I have collected which can be used against him.