Palsun Pipe Dreams

All 9 out of total 9 of my active systems are showing open profits;

2 of them have made it into the "Gainers this month list;

3 of them have made it into the “Gainers this week” list;

1 made it into the “Gainers this month (futures)” list;

1 made it into “Gainers since Thu. night” list.

It should be possible to aggressively pyramid these profits for the next Week and make even more profits…

Happy Trading!

Since Palsun deletes contrary posts from his forum, I have moved it here:

“And watch in several months, when most of Palsun’s systems veer into the “Losers this Month” list. No one can lose previous gains so often as this person…”

I disagree.

> All 9 out of total 9 of my active systems are showing open profits…

6 of 12 systems have net loses. 9 of 12 have 70% or larger draw downs.

6 of 12 have 90% or larger draw downs.

8 of 12 systems are called “test”. Don’t you want to change those names before you make claims about them? In the past you have stated loses in “test” systems were unimportant or shouldn’t be counted…so only the winners are worth noting in your “test” systems?

I suppose a system with something like a 170% max Drawdown (possible on C2) would also be considered by Palsun as no problema. since it does not count until it is "realized."

Wonder what a bankruptcy court would think???

Also from Pal’s Personal Forum Posts (since he deletes any opposition am also moving it here):

ps: In conclusion, I have emerged triumphant: largely made possible because C2 has left me relatively free to pursue my goals. C2 is a place for the good. For which reason, evil men (Ross C., Sam C. et. al.,) cannot succeed at C2, not in the long run. No place can guarantee rationality. What a proper environment can do, however, is to de-fang the evil. By safeguarding innocents from force (in the form of fraud and slander), C2 should do the possible in this regard. To be free from the machinations of the wicked (Ross C., Sam C. et. al.,), all that a man needs is freedom. The only protection virtue needs from vice is a single rule: hands off! Thereafter, the worst that the exponents of unreason can achieve is to make the path of the moral man more difficult - for a while.

I continue to feel nauseous, since Palsun has ripped C2 and MK, while simultaneously calling this is a place for “the good.” I further feel illness coming on when I see Palsun (by default???) considering himself the good…

What EXACTLY has he ever done good here, besides drive up the total gigabytes of required C2 forum-posting storage???

Hey Ross,

How many gigabytes are wasted on your negative posts.

A forum post to rip on an individual? Come on.

C2 subscribers are not stupid — they can figure it out.

If only you could funnel all that negativity into something positive. Then you would have something.

Jim

With all my disrespect to Palsun he is paradoxically deserve a respect. Let me try explain. He is trying to do something. It doesn’t matter how successful it is, but he is trying. Maybe the smoke and mirrors will produce something. Maybe not. In my opinion he has more respect, that usual trading forum parasites. Hehe. C2 gives an opportunity to prove his opinion to any forum “guru”. There is a difference when forum guru’s prefer to stay in their words and they afraid to try :wink:

Eu

> he is paradoxically deserve a respect. Let me try explain. He is trying to do something.

He has my respect for trying to do something. It is the misinformation

and misleading claims I object to. These are Ken Robertish.

> All 9 out of total 9 of my active systems are showing open profits…

The simple fact is:

"6 of 12 systems have net loses. 9 of 12 have 70% or larger draw downs.

6 of 12 have 90% or larger draw downs.

8 of 12 systems are called "test". "

These are not criticisms, these are facts.

He even objected to anyone criticizing those "test" systems since they

were "only tests". Yet now that the tests are showing "open profits" he

wants us to applaud them. Do you understand what a hypocrite is?

Do you understand what a hypocrite is?

A doctor? Don’t doctors take the Hypocratic oath?

I refrained for months, but I partly go after Palsun mostly because I fear for anyone who would be foolish enough to wade into his systems as a subscriber.

Open drawdowns don’t count?

Systems that regularly oscillate between hundreds of thousands in profits to negative equity?

Playing with test vs. real system definitions?

And since when has Palsun demonstrated an understanding of trading???

He is not a person deserving of respect. He is a person who can take a subscriber to the bankruptcy court faster than anyone else here…

[Palsun] is not a person deserving of respect. He is a person who can take a subscriber to the bankruptcy court faster than anyone else here… - Ross

I disagree with you. Zen-Kerma and Rocket Science are more apt to devastate a subscriber financially, because for periods of time they at least appear plausible. Woe unto him who does not manage his stops.

> He is not a person deserving of respect.

My point is I have no problem with him trying to trade

and losing (100,000’s have done that, 1000’s here

on C2). It is the misinformation that troubles me.

If “theRootofAllGoodisMoney(.com)”, and without a care for

the truth, then Ken Roberts be thy God.

"All 9 out of total 9 of my active systems are showing open profits…"

"The concept of drawdown is a very arbitrary (neither true nor false) concept. Drawdown becomes true when the position is exited at a loss (if any), at which point it becomes real-ized (valid-ated) and it becomes false when the position is not exited at a loss at which point it becomes un-real-ized (invalid-ated)."

The same person wrote both quotes. Question: are unrealized "open profits" worth noting, while unrealized (open) losses are not?

Only in Pal-World, which is 3 subway stops beyond Bellevue en route to Narnia.

That is also the place where Witch People like Jules, Evil People like Ross & Sam, and Nasty Things like MK and C2 exist.You have to enter Pal-World through the Wardrobe. Now, where is that Lion???

By the way, this place “Palsun Pipe Dreams” is a place where Palsun’s magical Post Eraser does not work.

Ross I wish you would quit ruining the forum area of C2. With your vengence of hate you are supressing the creative flow of people that may want to post but won’t because of the troll under the bridge. You must not have noticed Ross has 12 signals and 5 of them are more profitable than the sp500. That is a 41% success rate. You have one signal and it is a looser. That is a 100% looser rate. I would like to suggest to you. All success no matter what industry it is, comes through other people. No man can make it without the cooperation of others. Your post at C2 only makes all that read them have destain for you. You must be the least liked individual I have ever read in a forum format. Again I ask you to stop spewing hate and let people use this forum as a tool to create and discover. That way more will be profitble including yourself. Thanks Good Luck

whatever.

Richard,

Ross can actually be a very creative person. I don’t really know why he wastes so much time on the negative side of things. If he could only funnel that creativity into the positive side.

Jim

Palsun Anand (Admin) (C2 Rating: 968)

When: 3/29/07 (14:48)

Systems: (V. Agg.) Test, (E. Agg.) Test, Mosaik (E. Agg.) Test, (Prudent) Test, (E. Agg.) Test1, Midas (V. Agg.) Test, Magnum (Conservative) Futures, (E. Agg.) Test2, (E. Agg.) Test3, Magnum (Conservative) Stocks, Magnum (Conservative) Forex

In response to post by Palsun Anand of 3/26/07 (1:38)

ps: Also, just noticed that 2 of them have made it into the hot hands list and 1 into the Rocket Ship list!

ps: Also would like to point out that 7 out of my total 12 systems have beaten the S&P 500. That is a 58.34% success rate, unlike some system vendors who are 100% losers but who are self-proclaimed gurus (Ross C. & Sam C. et. al.)…

(this interesting thread has been copied over from Palsun, the Post-Deleter…

You aren’t beating the S&P when you do things like going down to negative 100,000, and constantly take your equity curves from 200,000 to 40,000 or similars. You remain someone who hears voices, and has no grasp on reality.

(I know your answer: “I don’t agree.”)

How about ADDRESSING the issues instead of ignoring them?

>In response to post by Palsun Anand of 3/26/07 (1:38)

> ps: Also, just noticed that 2 of them have made it into the hot hands list and 1 into the Rocket Ship list!

I’m surprised Pal hasn’t posted his latest “best of” listings. He is

dominating the biggest losers this week list with four (of his 12

systems) on the list.