WebTrader - service down

Dear Members,

We had an operational issue this morning that affected WebTrader and lasted until 10:30 AM EST. The issues were fixed, everything should work as normal.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Lorant - back to normal how? It’s now Noon ET and I still have 15 unfilled “working” orders that were placed before 9:45am. Several of these should have been filled between 10:30 and 11am. One of them just now filled below my limit price, so I should have been filled too. Are these orphan orders now, and need to be re-entered?

Please check now, almost all of your orders were filled already.

Lorant,

I also had problems filling futures orders on the older C2 QuickTrade entry platform from 9:30 to 10:30 AM for NQ FUTURES TIMER.

The problems that I saw were with limit and stop orders. I had to change one order to a market order and it filled immediately. This was for an IB autotrader.

Is the C2 QuickTrade platform working correctly now?

Thanks!
Jim

Great, I see they’re all filled now! But… how would that have worked for any subscribers (I don’t have any in that account); would they have been filled too?

[ETFTIMER]

Yes, your fill engine is working correctly again.

[v1Trader]

Yes, all your subscribers would have been filled too.

Lorant Hello! I had today also a problems with fiils Stop orders with futures. I must to closed many positions by MKT with another profits\loss in my trading strategies… but this was be with simulates trades… In system with real subscriber was be normally. … But I had some typical problems with filling orders last month… in each week by 2-5 problems with fillds and with simulated trades and with real accounts… Please calibrate Yours Web trader and Quick trader with futures. Thanks. Regards
on this system had been troubles. Some trobles I had reported.

On this system was normal.

Hello! Today Webtrader is not working near 1 hour. I can not to open a futures positions from different strategyes… Please fix error and resolve this problem! Thanks. Regards

Yes. Same here platform is down

Hello!
It is fixed now.

Hello! Today have a problem with entering a sygnals on webtrader. Please solve this problem. Thank. Regards

Thank you for your feedback, we are on it and will be fixed in a few mins!