The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Welcome to TopTradingProfits strategy

I have been trading stocks, futures and Forex since past 11 years. I use elliott waves and fibonacci sequences to plan my trades (for entry and exit for forex, and for stocks I also evaluate the financials of a stock before entering any trade). Elliott waves to spot the market trend and momentum and fibonacci to tune the timing and price action for entry and exit of my trades.
I will always open trades with pre-determined Stop loss and take profit levels as I like to have a plan before I enter a trade (in case if the trade goes the way not expected so stop loss can protect the capital).
I do not open multiple trades in the same currency pair or same stock and options as I want quality trades rather quantity as I feel opening more than 1 trade in any instrument at a given time point is counter productive. As my analysis is based on the momentum and trend of the instrument and then take a position (either long or short in that instrument).

Please try the simulation and see results and decide if the strategy actually suits your style of investment.

https://collective2.com/profile/61555624

1 Like

Your system made $195 in less than 24h, that’s a good start.
Keep up the good work.

1 Like
Back to C2 Platform