Where is tech support?

anyone show me please how to contact tech support

i subscribed to a trading system, but 2 of the brokers recommended by C2 hadnt even heard of c2. it seems unprofessional and noone answering the phone on the number given on the site.

advice please…

You’ve done the right thing by posting here. They also recommend that you send an email to help@collective2.com

Hello Charles,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you here in Forums. Just wanted to post publicly that we spoke by telephone (an intercontinental time-zone difference was partly - I admit, only partly - responsible for the delay). And, like I mentioned to you, we work with some amazingly big and impersonal brokers who have thousands of employees, not all of whom are C2-experts. Our “education” of broker partners, and their telephone-support employees, is a work in progress, never quite finished. But thanks for the heads-up :slight_smile:

Anyway, glad you and I could talk yesterday (and today as well) to clarify your issues.

update

tech support have contacted me and i was just nervous there would be no point of contact after making a subscription
they have been extremely curteous and efficient actually