Where is the support?

I have two times contacted C2 about a technical error that executed a trade on my system far beyond my buying power. I have not yet received a response. If I don’t hear anything today I am going to claim a refund of the system vendor fee. If you can’t change errrors or offer technical support, how much is this system really worth??? Disappointed.

Whomever you tried to contact, it wasn’t Collective2. Please make sure you address your emails to matthew@collective2.com or info@collective2.com.

I have no records of any emails from you.

Try again.

That problem you wrote to me about was fixed 16 hours before you posted here. Take a look.

Hmm, strange. I couldn’t see any corrections at the time of my post. Anyway, thanks for correcting it. Would have liked some sort of email confirming it, but it’s done now and we can carry on.

I talk to MK @ C2 all the time. Sometimes I get a response in about a minute, and other times it may take as long as 15 minutes. The " Support" at C2 is pretty darn good to me…Jon

Mathew on my signal target 50. This morning my trade was cancelled to buy 1316 shares of IWM. I had enough buying power to make this trade. Please reverse your cancellation and show a buy on the open this morning. Thank You