$1M One MILLION dollar goal for QuantStat2 Futures

Good Sunday morning to all you good people out there,

A few days before this month started I posted my goal for the month. I went on record stating I had a goal of making $5000. Pretty simple there’s nothing fancy about making that much money. Here’s the kicker. I set so many restrictions I essentially stacked the deck against me. I could only trade the ES. I couldn’t trade more than once a day. It had to be exactly 5 contracts. And the big restriction of not being able to hold overnight. To top it off I set this goal in August which is widely regarding as the worst month to trade. I had 100% confidence in myself but I set these restrictions to show what’s possible. As the majority of you know we hit that goal. Tons of you guys supported me in private as this was a pretty controversial post and didn’t want to start any sort of drama online by posting support in the forums. I thank all of you guys and girls.

Here is my new goal. As the title states it is indeed $1M. That is a crazy goal. Here’s the fine print. This goal is being set over the next 200 months. That comes out to a whopping $5000 goal in September. We’re not getting crazy here. We’re not going to chase dreams NOT HERE. We’re keeping it realistic. Why is the goal $1M? Because I’m thinking long term relationship with you guys.

A LITTLE ABOUT THIS STRATEGY:
It’s designed as an income account where we go to get our paychecks. I keep $25,000 in the account and at the end of the month we simply take our paycheck out and reset back. I can’t reset the C2 account balance back every month but you guys get the picture. Do I trade this system myself? Yes I do I get that question a lot. I use the X_Trader Pro platform to do my own trading. It’s not compatible here on C2 so I don’t have a TOS badge.

A LITTLE ABOUT ME
My name is Ronnie. I grew up in a very tough neighborhood in Los Angeles called Highland Park. The kind of environment where no kid should be exposed to. You learn street smarts at a very young age. You have to if you want to survive there. My good friend was killed. They shot him twice in the head and four times in the body. Andrew was 14 years old. It was not a fun place. My wife and I live in Great Falls, Virginia right outside of Washington DC. We have two young boys 6 and 3. I have a degree in finance. My first job out of college I did the budget for the entire Dept. of Justice before moving to Wall Street in 2002. I worked there until April 2010 at which point I left to trade for myself. Going out on my own was really something I needed to do but was waiting for the right time. As I planned it out I realized I would never leave once we had kids. No matter how secure you think you are it’s different when you’re responsible for someone else. Wall Street jobs make it really hard to leave. The bulk of your income comes in the form of a bonus and is paid out in April. You don’t leave before April because you wouldn’t get that bonus check. You don’t leave after because you built up 4 months of bonus and don’t want to give that up so you stay another year. I left a year before our first son was born. My wife also had a great job and left. She has a masters in engineering so completely different field but she also left a very good job. If things didn’t work out we didn’t have kids so it wasn’t as scary. We both had good enough resumes we would eventually get picked up if necessary. I’ve been trading since the 90’s and on my own 100% since 2010. I play poker as a hobby. I’m totally a foodie. I love to travel. Try to hit the gym every morning to get my blood flowing before work. I’m a fighter I don’t give up easily. I’m going for 50 and 0 here.

WHY AM I DOING THIS
I’m a money whore. In college I read a book that we probably all read by Robert Kiyosaki and immediately a light bulb went off. My first venture was vending machines. That started with a Coca-Cola vending machine. Coke would provide machines back then if a business wanted one on the property. I contacted Coke and set up a meeting. They agreed to provide a machine and give me a corporate account. They would drop the machine off at the business and if the business had no need for it anymore they would simply pick it up. I had the keys to the machines. I set up a Public Storage as a warehouse to store inventory. I went around until I found my first business. I convinced them they needed one. It was a used car lot called Springfield Toyota. I gave them the right to cancel anytime for any reason. They had absolutely no cost I filled the machines. It was a win win. Their employees would have a soda machine and no risk to the business. At the end of that first year I had 17 of those machines. I knew it was good when I received a shipment that came from one of those big Coke trucks and they needed a machine to lift the crate. Step back and think about this for a second. Some college kid with no experience convincing Coke to set up a corporate account. You needed to order I think it was $50,000 a year to do that. But once this got going I was hands off and the entire process was automated. That’s who I am. We have real estate. Hands off. Automated. I have a black box algo that runs. Hand off and yes automated. I’m teaching my 6 year old how to start a business here also. We’re doing that by focusing on you guys the clients. We’re not just interested in making you guys $5000 for just one month we’re looking at this as a start of a long term relationship where we all benefit.

IS IT GUARANTEED
Absolutely not. Can we lose money? Absolutely. This is a GOAL. But I set my goals up with realistic expectations. If you’re looking for a guy that promises you to make $1000 everyday on a $25k account I’m not your guy.

I’m available. For any questions or concerns I’m available plain and simple. You can private message me. You can Skype me. You can email me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for your interest.

QuantStat2 Futures (112733962)

1 Like

He is just following Kiyosaki advice. Any talk is good PR; even if it is good talk.

There is this guy in my country, very active on forums about trading.
At first, he was pumping some stocks. On low liquidity market. Ended delisted after 99 % drop in value. .
After that he discovered FX markets. And started very loud, aggressive marketing (spamming),
talking that he is next Marty Schwartz. Then he made public goal of making 1 M $ in 12 months
(to author, that figure so reminded me of him and style of writing), and after few months he went silent about that.
Then he started talking about opening an hedge fund. It is still complicated, and looking to stay that way.
But now, newest idea is prop trading, like TopStepTrader.

I hope author stays only on this goal. I mean, 200 months, it is a blink of the eye.

The better question is how many weeks this guy will last before he dissapears.
That Alpha and Omega guy I put at 30-40 days and I think I was about right.

Maybe this guy makes it to October. Yeah that sounds about right. I would be shocked if he is still here at the end of the year.

What a load of garbage this is.

1 Like

Since you are business minded and love to expand ur business, so what happened from 2010 until 2017. Why it took 7 years to start thinking accept new clients, especially u can accomplish $5k monthly for $25k. U should have many clients n has hedge fund company now.

Since you always start 5 contracts n if u can keep this performance consistently , I believe many people will subscribe but there is another big issue. Your limit order including ur subscribers can easily become 500 contracts or more than 1k contracts at the time. Smart money do not like show big numbers at one time, they will split to small numbers. Once u put limit orders with big contracts, ur subscribers will not get fill in n out at the same price, will underscore to ur subscribers performance. How will you handle this?

Experience investors in here put heavy attention on track records but you can not provide sufficient track records, especially u have been trading 7 years after u left from WS. I think, this is a legit questions to all ur potential customers. We analyze based on track records performance n not the goals.

One example, R Option developer has already achieved $ 1 millions in TOS, handle many clients n long track records. That’s what most experienced investors want to see.
Thanks

Hi Femy,

Great questions. I’m not interested in running a hedge fund. C2 doesn’t get in the way as I submit the trades as I take them so there’s not that much additional effort on my part. Running a hedge fund requires much more work than just taking the trades. If I can make a few extra dollars doing that I’ll take it. I’m also teaching my son how to start and build a business.

My strategy will work on NQ, GC, or any other market. I specifically trade only ES with this strategy as this was a concern. I didn’t just think about the next 5 subs when I designed QS2. I realize that I may show size if I have 500 subs all putting in a 5 lot. The ES market is able to take this kind of size. I use a limit order but I hit the offer with a limit if we’re going long or I hit the bid with a limit if we’re going short. It’s not uncommon to see size of 500 contracts up to a few thousand on the bid or ask. So my orders are saying get us in at market but make them limit orders because we’re not interested in any other prices.

Thanks,
Ronnie

Thank u Ronnie,

How much are you going to Risk for every trade? Do U also put stop loss if the trade doesn’t work as a plan.

Thanks
Femy

Hi Femy,

The risk per trade is really going to vary from trade to trade. We never want to have a generic stop loss for all trades across the board. We’re really looking to exit the trade and hit our stop loss where the trade idea is invalid. Some trades will have wider stops and some tighter and that depends on several factors. For example if we’re expecting the market to have trending ability that’s going to factor into our stop loss. We’re looking to risk less as the market should just go and we’re also looking for greater targets on those days. There’s times when the market doesn’t hit our stop but we’re really not seeing what we need to see. We’re OK taking a small amount those days and coming back the next day. So there’s times when we don’t like what we’re seeing but we’re being proactive. We’re not waiting for the market to hit our exit price we’re locking up much quicker.

At the end of the day risk is our first priority. The last thing I want is to have the market run away on me and take an entire months salary away because I got stubborn. Not chasing dreams. I’m looking to come back and play again tomorrow.

Thanks

50-0 Mayweather is that you?

lol I might retire with the paycheck he just got

Hi QuantStatFutures, I see that you’ve decided to not promote your next goal as $5K for Sep but as $1M over 200 months, which is basically the same $5K/mo … but sounds soo much better. This grandiose goal of $1M is likely to make investors salivate and is sure to attract subscribers. Did you learn this tactic from Robert Kiyosaki’s book?

Hi Ronnie, thanks for your sharing. I’d like to say there are so many good strategies trade ES futures in C2, you do need time to prove your performance especially you don’t have TOS badge. For my opinion, as a strategy subscriber, I will take a observation on potential strategy at least 6 months to finalize if I need to subscribe, some strategy owner perform good result in the first 4 or 5 months but lost their credit eventually cause they can not stick on their goal, so take it easy and do what you said, I thought many guys here add your strategy in watch list just like me, once you can stick on your plan and get proven record, we will be your loyal subscriber. Good trading!

Hi 7Lang,

Thank you for your feedback and interest. On your point about TOS, I actually do trade this system in my personal account and take the same exact trades. C2 is not compatible with my platform X_Trader Pro otherwise I would have a C2 TOS badge. I have also done a few live stream broadcast videos where the subs watched as I took the trades live. We’ll be here when you’re ready and look forward to assisting you with your investing needs. You can also reach me via private message. Ronnie

You are way behind your target in Sep .

The one thing I don’t do is force trades. Goal is still the same for September. My first priority is preservation of capital or risk management for my clients. The kind of trades I’m looking for we should be presented with an opportunity to hit our goal by the end of the month.

1 Like

I remember this quotation " It’s not whether you’re right or wrong that’s important, but how much money you make when you’re right and how much money you lose when you’re wrong ". The average loose money is far away from winning money. This new models are completely far away from the goal. $5k per month or $1 million goal. Good luck. It is very risky to choose new model, it is better to choose strategy that has performance more than 6 months. Just watch out a new strategy that over promise, typically failed miserably.