"9900 options" nice to meet

This is not a forum for my systems, this is a forum for your systems. If i wanted to talk about my sharpe ratio well i would provide this link http://botmuncher.com/back-test-stats … both of my systems backtest postive sharpe off thousands of trades, and I am not ready to release them which is why the are not being advertised. Also my 2 systems serve a purpose, they trade 2 separate futures classes - commodities and index futures.

Since this is a forum about your systems - NO one here understands the separation from one system to the other, they all trade options on the same large cap equities, with majority of the calls being bought close to expiration. The only differences I can tell is that you create a large amount of the same heavily leveraged systems with calls all placed next to expiration, some systems blow up right away so you make a new one… some get lucky and you are here bragging about them.

Can you provide the differences between them other then that some of your ‘lucky’ insanity trades payed off while others did not or some paid of more then others?

This forum being about 9900 options system uses 3 trades to represent a false sense of stats. Your current trades are no longer correlated to those 3 trades that you are misrepresenting as being ‘The best system in the c2 planet’. As a forum for your strategy I feel very well situated to bring this up in your strategy forum since it is totally relevant here.

Since my systems are not relevant here why are you bringing them up in reference to your misleading strategy information?

the talk with you is over till you will respect me.
you 2 main conditions for this are:

1. you should be aware what you don’t undarstand trading at all as your result shows
  2. after you saying that c2 running fraud systems - (mine…) you should make apology!

after admmiting that you don’t know to trade as we see from your results and after you make nice apology (to c2 not to me) we conssider to take off your label as Clown! and i will answer to all questions as i do every day by mail to all my followers (+100 ) and the interesting people.

You never answered any of said questions that I asked.

Your followers probably have a tough time understanding the differences of your scam systems as the majority of us do. I am a system developer with a dozen years of financial experience. I point out flaws in your system that are misleading and you call me a clown.

Since I can tell english is hard for you to comprehend let me translate this for you -
C2 is not fraudulent you are.
C2 היא לא הונאה, הן המערכות שלך.

Since the disclaimer exists “The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success.” I am free to point out my opinion of your system. Since you cannot provide an answer to my very straight forward analysis and questions I will avoid your system and recommend to others to do the same.

As to your 100+ followers good luck. I hate to see people lose money from over leveraged systems on this site run by maniac con artists and feel we provide a good deal of feedback on these poor systems prior to them imploding.

@MatthewKlein
I think the ongoing insults and shameless self promotion of tsvika_elberger should be stopped for the sake of professionalism of the forum. I will miss the comedic aspect though.

6 Likes

Well, this does add life to what can sometimes be dry subject matter here on the forums, some of which I have contributed to as well.

Shall we invite Trump and Rubio on as well?

1 Like

This thread is now closed. Please allow me to gently remind everyone that I’d like the forums to remain professional, courteous, and valuable to our members.

2 Likes