A problem in Creating a forum for my system

Hi Matthew

Would really appreciate making a forum for my system…

I created one already… but it disappeared immediately.

All Best,

There are 3 persons that sold / are selling trading systems here on C2 with last name "Bakir" and first name "Noor" or "Noordeen". This is a little confusing to me.

Just out of curiosity, are you a different person than the vendors called "Noor Bakir" or "Noordeen Bakir" who offered Dr.Forex {Advanced Strategy}, boom, forex euro/usd, Mr.Forex, ((()==((() Forex, NN Forex, and nir?

Good Catch Science Trader. Seems like it is the same person who created all those systems you mentioned. Now he has created a new system and all his old systems has vanished. How did he manage that. New credit card? New identity with the same old name? Talk about a fresh start. Like a snake that sheds its old skin and starts with a fresh skin every now and then or a phoenix that rises from the ashes…

well, I really don’t know. If a vendor tries to “game” the system by selling new trading systems through a new account after blowing up his previous systems, why would he use the same alias–that just seems too easy to spot for others, he could at least disguise himself through a new alias as well.

On the other hand, why would a new vendor use the same alias as one used by other vendors that had a very poor performance. Even if my real name was “Noor Bakir” I would never use that as an alias here, just b/c it would look very suspicious.

So, both scenarios don’t make any sense to me, and I’m just confused and curious what’s going on.

>well, I really don’t know. If a vendor tries to “game” the system by selling new trading systems through a new account after blowing up his previous systems, why would he use the same alias–that just seems too easy to spot for others, he could at least disguise himself through a new alias as well.

He forgot that there are veterans like me here who are well aware of him. He thought he can get away with it…

>On the other hand, why would a new vendor use the same alias as one used by other vendors that had a very poor performance. Even if my real name was “Noor Bakir” I would never use that as an alias here, just b/c it would look very suspicious.

I think we can rule this one out. Like I said, contradictions cannot exist in reality…

ps: A snake for eg., Cobra is still called a Cobra, even if it sheds its old skin and gains a new skin, eventhough it might think that nobody would recognize it…

pps: Now that he has been found out (the timebomb has exploded in his face), beware, he wants to scam people out of their money as fast as he can…

Scamm!!!

I am here with the same name… never tried to hide my identity!!

I started Dr.Forex when C2 was still new… Was a victim to countless website errors such as shutting down for whale European/US sessions!!!

So I stopped trading.

Tried to come back here every few months or so … To see If Matthew has decided to fix the problems.

I came in with different systems because all you know … we dont pay for the first 5 trades… So I would just activate a new system, and start testing C2 before getting in and paying my listing fees.

I created ((((===(((() system…

System failed due to bad fills and useless stoplosses that never worked… Plus getting kicked out from trades from C2 Margin calls before having price reversing to my targets.

when I asked Matthew to have a look at my system… He never fixed C2 mistakes… Never erased losing trades that lost because of C2… He Said " Why you did not say something "… Even though I complained amonth later.

I came back here … started testing C2 again… and found out the Matthew has changed his trading platform, and his Website has become faster and more responsive… No problems with Stoploss and limit orders.

Yet today he went into my account … opened a trade in Usd/Jpy from 118.40 which was never reached …

Matthew, I you are talking about judgment then why you did not fix my (((()===(((() system when I complained about it a month later, and now your fixing the current positive error ( 3 months old)

by logging into my account and entering a trade without telling me!!

What if I leave my screen for a week then comeback which I ussually do… what will happen to my system!

First it was your Website which I totally was patient with… asking you to move on with your business and was one of the first vindors who got paid on your Website.

And now it is you Manually!!

Thank you!!

Noor:

Today I adjusted a fill in your system. The fill was impossible and was executed due to a bad tick on the data feed. The erroneous fill was profitable, but you never reported the error. Another user reported the error today. Once it was brought to my attention, I needed to correct the fill.

The fairest thing to do now is for me to bust the trade completely, since by re-opening the trade, I did not allow you an opportunity to close it.

In the future, please report any problems - whether the errors are favorable or unfavorable to your system results.

Matthew

Matthew…

yester my equity was around 90 000 in prifit

And now it is - 20 000… Could you explain/fix the problem?

Error is now fixed.

As I alluded to in my other forum message: you didn’t report a clearly erroneous fill which gave you an extra 71,000 in profits. This $71,000 was simply a mistake - the price never reached the reported execution price.

When a user reported the mistake earlier this afternoon, I simply reopened the trade and removed the erroneous fill.

…But that wasn’t very fair, either, because by the time the error was discovered, the Yen had moved so much that the fake $70,000 profit had now become a real $20,000 loss.

I have decided that the only fair thing to do is to bust the trade completely. It is now gone from your record. Luckily it was the first trade in your track record, and so had minimal effects.

In the future, please make sure you report any erroneous fills - whether they hurt your system results or help them. I can’t guarantee that I will simply bust a trade if erroneous trades are discovered by C2 months late. It is, ultimately, your responsibility to maintain the integrity of your system.

Any further discussion about this particular matter should probably be conducted via email, and not on the public forums.

Matthew

Could you please give me your e mail to discuss it?

I emailed the hotmail account we have on record for you. You can also reach me at matthew at collective2.com.

You should count your lucky stars that MK was just too generous and busted the whole trade instead of adjusting it to current prices. What you did is still a scam, because ignorance is not an excuse: the same answer a traffic cop will give you when you drive over the speed limit and plead innocence that you did not see the speed limit sign and got caught. The answer he would give in this case is: you should’ve known, the same answer MK should give you…

Just tell me, how fair is this for honest system vendors who make honest trades only to see that other system vendors do not have the same standards and take advantage of C2 broker who is not able to watch each and every trade unlike a real-life broker? This is so de-motivating to other vendors, many of them feel like there is no justice at C2 and the only way to get some subscribers is to cheat…

You boast that you were one of the first to make some money for C2, but forgot that a lot of subscribers subsequently lost their money following your once-got-lucky system, while you did not lose a penny because you were only paper-trading…

I would also like to see all your old systems listed behind your current system, along with their reviews. I remember one particular review that went like this: It is is shame to keep this guy @ C2…

All this, and you did not even offer an apology for your actions, instead, lambasted C2 and MK and barely offered thanks to MK for too generously busting the trade instead of closing it at current price, as it should’ve been. What a gentleman you are…

If you are a real gentleman, close the trade at the current price, ditch this system and start a new one…

MK, I think you are making a mistake in just busting the trade instead of closing the trade at the current price, whether it results in loss or profit…

Otherwise, what does this teach other unscrupulous vendors, that they can get away with the fraud of the moment at C2 without any consequences? in the knowledge that in future any system vendor who acts the same will not be affected by such actions, can get away with barely a slap on the wrist…

It is important that if property rights are to be preserved that the robber be caught, but it is more important that honest businessmen are not vilified as "robber barons" but somewhere hear the words "thank you for being honest", but this does not promote honesty nor integrity on the part of the system vendors nor is it fair for those who have been honest…

"In the future, please make sure you report any erroneous fills - whether they hurt your system results or help them. I can’t guarantee that I will simply bust a trade if erroneous trades are discovered by C2 months late. It is, ultimately, your responsibility to maintain the integrity of your system. "

Matthew - I understand that the system vendor is responsible for the integrity of his (or her) system BUT who is responsible for the integrity of the service?? I have been reading about bad fills since I discovered C2 over a year ago. If brokerage houses passed along bad ticks they would all be out of business in record time. I hope you will take this as constructive criticism because I really like this web-site. But the problem is that C2 has some basic problems that need addressing.

I am surprised C2 allows vendors to start new systems under a new account. I thought the policy was to prevent this. Now it becomes very easy for vendors to just start over with a clean track record after they blew up.

>Matthew - I understand that the system vendor is responsible for the integrity of his (or her) system BUT who is responsible for the integrity of the service?? I have been reading about bad fills since I discovered C2 over a year ago. If brokerage houses passed along bad ticks they would all be out of business in record time. I hope you will take this as constructive criticism because I really like this web-site. But the problem is that C2 has some basic problems that need addressing.

C2 is a community of vendors and subscribers. As such, the integrity of C2 is intimately tied to the integrity of the vendors and subscribers who are the major users. The integrity of C2 is compromised sometimes severely from time to time, but it can be rectified, but only with the help of the vendors and subscribers. That is why it is very important that unscrupulous vendors do not get away with their fraud of the moment with just a slap on the wrist and allowed to cheat (including scalping) forever, but it is more important that the honest vendors (who are not scalping (higher P/L per unit) and have a higher RF) are recognized in the C2 system ranking hierarchy and rewarded accordingly…

We spend a lot of time (customer service and software development time) filtering out bad ticks. We catch lots of them. But in a system where thousands of trades happen each day, even a miniscule 1/10 of one percent failure rate still results in 10 errors a day.

The difference between real brokers and simulated trading is that in real brokerages, there is a real market – always a buyer and a seller. A ridiculous trade can’t simply “happen” – because there is always a counterparty to walk away if the price is ridiculous.

Simulations are a bit harder to manage. There is no counterparty. C2 only has quote feeds to look at. If a quote feed says a price is X, how do we know it’s not correct? If a .1% error rate equals lots of bad trades per day, imagine the situation when you have multiple price feeds spewing out tens of millions of ticks per day! Even a tiny error rate means many many incorrect prices.

So of course C2 has lots of artificial intelligence trying to filter bad ticks behind the scenes, before they even affect anyone’s trading performance. But they’re not always obvious or simple to catch. As in many other cases in life, you only hear about the bad stuff. Only angry people complain. I don’t seem to get many emails from happy people complimenting me that they made thirty trades in one day, and all were flawlessly realistic. Instead, only the angry people post messages. Which is to be expected, of course.

So, in short: C2 does its best to make results as realistic as possible. But errors do happen in simulations. It’s up to system vendors and interested customers to report mistakes, when the C2 software doesn’t catch them.

Matthew