What to do

Matthew

I created a new system and paid the listing fee, however I decided not to use it . So Can I use the listing fee towards another system under a different user name

We can’t apply listing fees paid for one system to another. But if the system in question has no trades, no signals, etc. – why not just rename it to what you want your new system to be?

I made no trades in new system called testswings. The reason is simple/ Too many ppl know my user name and they will be monitoring my results for any new system.

I dont want them to know the results.

I don’t understand who you think is studying your as-of-yet untraded system’s results, nor why you think starting a brand new system would alter this?

LOL. Seems that would call into question whether you’re a veteran of wall street if you ask me. If it’s just a test system, then you can change it to one, but it’s irreversible at that point.

He’s trying to cover up the other system. That’s all, you know, the one off 15% this week. Guess we wouldn’t want people to see that.

I want to login under the new user name and then create the system and then show the results after some time passed.

There are some idiots like the one who commented just before me with imbecil mind that make fuz of every step I make/ They use blog harassing me.

I want to login under the new user name and then create the system and then show the results after some time passed.

You can do it. Open 20-30 systems under different names and advertise successful 1-2 after some time passed. IMHO, it’s still loophole in C2’s vendors history. Credit card is enough validation of system vendors to make the kind of show complicated for a system vendor. C2 just has to show all systems that were opened under the same credit card. (smile)

There are some idiots like the one who commented just before me with imbecil mind that make fuz of every step I make/ They use blog harassing me.

hehe conspiracy theory. I don’t think so. C2 is bad place for “gurus”, because they cannot adjust past history of their systems results. If you’re so touchy public trading/publishing signals isn’t for you. Calling other imbeciles/idiots is funny, but if you have a look at C2’s graveyard of gurus who did exactly the same call for other…

Eu

Eu

First of all I do not need cheap tricks of having multiple systems/

nothing is funny when someone suggests that I wanted to cover up my record. It aint about conspiracy it is about everyone minds his own business and do not think of someone by his own merits.

I just want to have a record and I am not going to publish any signals.

Vet, whoever you are, what you’re asking should not have been mentioned publicly. It’s exactly that kind of thinking that gives c2 a bad name. Every system that is yours should be under 1 name.

I just want to have a record and I am not going to publish any signals.

C2 has designated test systems that aren’t visible for public. If you aren’t going to publish anything or show your research to anybody you can easy use it. “Having a record” is really close to having a name. So you have to choose between offering no-name set of systems under different names or set of systems under your name.

No-no is changing of your mind and declaring your test system as real and true one after some time is passed. Only forward test is allowed at C2. (smile)

Eu

Eu

the performance is still shown in test system even though no signals are published

the performance is still shown in test system even though no signals are published

Test system stats is fully available for you as for any published system. Only one difference is you cannot show your test system stats to anybody except yourself. (smile)

Eu

totally agree. I do not know where this guy "Vet" is coming from. But so far, not good…