Actively traded Futures

Debuting https://collective2.com/details/114905501

I know it’s only been a month. feel free to follow and monitor as times passes.

Good start, how about some background info, any back testing?

Been in the futures market for 10 years and full time trading since end of 2016. Initially dabbled in indexes and have since expanded into commodities. My style combines Support/resist zones, Volume profile, Market internals during RTH, some momentum trades and darkpool infos.

Most trades are zone fading and the entries are placed well in advance. You will find the portfolio to be well diversified in liquid markets and strategies. You will find both long and short for indexes which I know some of you guy have concerns with some systems while we are in a bull market.

I won’t be able to provide back test results and all trades are manual and discretionary.

How did you do over the last five years? % ?

I’m sry there is no established history on this as I’m constantly evolving learning and adapting to the market as it changes. I did quit my job to do this fulltime for what it is worth. Please take it for what it is or wait till an history is established here. Im here for the long haul.

Hi PFund, can you please explain a bit more about your risk management? Any hard stop loss limit of your trade? Do you also set your target limit?

I’m willing to scale in up to 3 S/R zones deep with hard stop behind the 3rd. The key for me is to pick a zone that’s already extended for this and also to recognize trend days early to avoid fading those. Of course unfortunately there will be days that I will miss the signs, hence the hard stop after the 3rd zone.

targets depend which strategy i’m using could be from zone to zone play to scalping to volume nodes or balancing points. But I’m mindful of possible slippage with any followers and wouldn’t take small scalps.

playing 5c in natural gas can result in huge losses if you’re on the wrong side.