Aggressive Equity Sleeve - Trading System +419% YTD equity only!

Hello and welcome to my trading system ‘Aggressive Equity Sleeve’. I am currently 100% months positive (on the 6th month now), and my system is up 419% since it started in January. The trading system was started with $25,000 capital, and is now worth $135,389. My absolute ‘low water mark’ is $22,496. I have a large draw down due to my largest trade going long crude oil right at the multi-decade bottom earlier this year. My timing was a bit off on the trade, but my strategy was right on point and I profited nicely off of the idea. This system is designed to be used as the ‘aggressive sleeve’ in a larger, diversified equity trading portfolio. I will be taking larger risks and accepting larger drawdowns in order to vastly outperform the broader market, as well as hedge fund managers and professional equity managers. You should start small and scale up into the sleeve as you become comfortable. I am working on a risk-management system to prevent such large drawdowns in the future, and make the system easier for subscribers to ride out some volatility.

Some stats for you:

419.3%
Cumul. Return
86.2%
Max Drawdown
Num Trades
63.2%
Win Trades
6.1 : 1
Profit Factor
100.0%
Win Months

Statistics

W:L ratio 6.07:1
Sharpe Ratio 1.855
Sortino Ratio 3.134
Calmar Ratio 104.353

Strategy began 1/19/2016
Starting Unit Size $25,000
Strategy Age (days) 142.83
Age 143 days ago
What it trades Stocks

Trades 68

Profitable 43

% Profitable 63.20%
Avg trade duration 7.2 days
Max peak-to-valley drawdown 86.19%
drawdown period April 12, 2016 - April 18, 2016
Cumul. Return 419.3%
Avg win $3,073
Avg loss $871.12

Here is a special coupon you can use to join this system for only $29.00 for the first 3 months. I also offer a free 7 day trial for all of those who would like to see this system in action.

“Aggressive Equity Sleeve”

People are strange. They are asking your money to make you a bankrupt. But you are definitely progressing. Earlier margin call happened at least once in a month, and now almost two months with no margin call. Congrats!

2 Likes

Aggressive Equity Sleeve,

All you have to do is get TOS certified and then there will be no need for you to aggressively promote it on the forum.

1 Like

I like your choice of the word “sleeve” in the title. Is that to reflect 86% of my money disappearing up your sleeve intraday?

1 Like