Alpha and Omega - my strategy

Good health to all and your finances.
I invite you to look at my strategy “Alpha and Omega”: https://collective2.com/details/110267102

The strategy is still young on the Collective2. Started only on March 16. But already good results, in my humble opinion.

and

Trading futures E-MINI S&P 500.
I trade intraday. I try to close the trading positions for clearing.

ps Futures trading is a risky business and can lead to significant losses.
Profit in the past does not guarantee profit in the future.

1 Like

This system is not TOS, may I know why ?

Also, did you really buy 61 contracts of ES on 3/24 ?? Thats going to need around $500,000 of capital. On that day your acct ( hypothetical) had only around $140,000. How would you execute such trade ??

3 Likes

1 Like

Hi.

You traded 52 ES contracts?
What is minimum size of an account to follow you?

Well pointed out! :slight_smile:

I hope to collect money for the trading account here with the help of a subscription to the collective2.

When I collect the money, I will open an account and trade it on this trading strategy…

No. Look at the details of the transactions.

And inside the day, the margin requirements for one contract are $ 1,400.

To be polite here. Opening 52 contracts in Asia session, that takes either nerves of steel or …

Edit : Please look into money management and risk control.
I don’t have a problem with demo or real account, signal is signal.
But this is way above overleveraging.

2 Likes

Aye yay yae. Wait for our money first to risk. Good business strategy though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t be polite, I have never seen so much smoke and mirrors in my life before with the trading “advisors” on this site. It’s beyond comprehension how most of you don’t stand up to it and proudly instead just give them your money. Amazes me.

I’m new here.

My general rule is that for one ES contract you must have 15 000 $ in account.
Thing that you only need 1500 or in some brokers 700 or less $ is even more risky.
That means you are super leveraged.

To author, what would the results be if you only traded one or three contracts?

Starting capital for collective2 for my strategy is $ 50,000.
The maximum position was 40 contracts. But this is after doubling the size of the account.

You can connect to my strategy and with less capital. At connection it is necessary to specify parameter “AutoTrade Scaling” of 50% or 25% if at you the account less current $ 150 000

See the screenshots:

Or… he’s “submitting” his results!

Sorry, but no manipulations.
Look at my deals, their duration.
I’m not scalping on the spread. Trades are held for quite a long time.

Just this time the market was very favorable for my strategy. I do not guarantee that I will maintain the previous growth rate of capital. There will probably be a slowdown in growth.

Obviously, the results will be worse.
Proportional.

Very well, thanks for the explanation at least! Cheers

1 Like

Also, thank you and good luck with your system.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words.

If it’s interesting, subscribe to my system now or in the future. Perhaps it makes sense to wait a while to check my system in 1-2-3 months.

Although: time is money.

When I started and the account was $ 50,000 my maximum trading position was 6-8 contracts.

As the trading account grew to maintain high growth rates, I increased the size of the trading position.

Soon I will lower the tempo.

I will be watching your system because it seems profitable and you seem humble. Not a know it all, but you know enough to trade well. I can’t wait to see how it does. Thanks

1 Like

To sum up your strategy, adding to losing positions for 10 times until reaching your maximum leverage.

4 Likes