Trade integration problem

I get the following message: "We cannot login to your account…This is usually because the username and/or password that you entered on the AutoTrade setup screen is invalid but sometimes MB Trading validation servers are not available so we will try again in a few minutes."

Collective2 is activated on the list of "Authorized Third Party Software" on my MBTrading account. Any ideas on how to fix this or to get collective2 my correct username/password if it is incorrect? Thanks.

Alan,

Try re-entering your username and password as one of them probably contains a typo. They are case-sensitive.

I can login to collective2 and I can login to MBTrading. Collective2 can’t login to MBTrading to autotrade. Is there a way to manually resubmit username and password?

Alan:

Double-check both the MB Trading Username and MB Trading password you entered into you C2 AutoTrade preferences. Make sure you have the right values, and the right capitalization, etc.

To re-enter/re-submit, log in to C2, then go to

www.collective2.com/setupautotrade

then click SETUP WIZARD near either of your two systems which you are autotrading. Follow the screen to the MB Trading account values, double-check them, and re-submit.

Let me know if this doesn’t do the trick, and then we’ll hook you up with someone at MB Trading to help you.

Matthew