Asymmetry and Chaos Program

Goodness this is just devolving into pure chaos.

(pun intended)

Trolling have been detected.

1 Like

Haven’t you received a ban yet for being a counterproductive member of this society?

I’m about to move Matt here to move you out of here, as you are the cause of 2 topics closing down already. Now shut your trollish behaviour and please move back to the topic!

2 Likes

What is useful with this comment?!

Nothing.

Dog zebra and you should get banned from the community, making fun of every developer and system with sarcastic remarks. Check every thread in the forums you will see your posts in them.

1 Like

Dog Zebra shows many great valid points and focus every detail trades, therefore, he can raise any concerns that investors may have. I just remember, u can not answer directly regarding how many total contracts that A strategy YM had used in the past. (I know what is the right answer , you dont have to defend ur opinion and absolutely , I can get conclusion how you analyze for any issue in the trades or markets)

If Dog Zebra should get banned from the community, he still can use a different user name to get involve in any forum. It will be more productive to barred developers that showing con Artist for example, using transaction in and out for short period time ( between 1-2 minutes), using small acct and trade huge contracts , etc.

My suggestion, please dont attack Dog zebra for personal issue, challenge the ideas and act professional.

2 Likes

Its funny you mention ym strategy because dog zebra defended that system which apparently is a martingale system and many investors have lost money in it the last month.

It is ironic how you want to criticize and bash others meanwhile you dont want others to criticize you.

1 Like

My friend, I bet dog zebra is stil laughing with you, you still misinterpret the whole conversation. He doesn’t defense that strategy, he wants to emphasize, you still can’t count how many total that strategy had used it at that time.
Well, this is easy conversation, I just hope, you don’t misinterpret for every conversation in the future. You are as a developer, please produce something meaningful for this community , just make sure you don’t misinterpret the trend, it will come up very costly.

3 Likes

Haha it doesnt matter we are not here to be argumentive. He said ym strategy isnt martingale and it doesn’t trade more than 8 lots. I said its a martingale strategy and warned against it and said it trades more than 8 lots. I was right he was wrong. Investors lost a ton load of money in tgis strategy after our discussion.

Endex

1 Like

I said he never had more than 8 lots open at a time. Which was absolutely correct at that time. I never touted his system or said anyone should invest. I just saw people like you claiming he had 20-25 contracts open, which was blatantly wrong and you’ll never admit, which is sad. I’ve already stated this but @LRCManagement never listens, he just shouts at the sky in anger for some reason.

@BBTC thanks for the props. But this guy never responds directly.
Shocked Matthew has allowed him to remain.

STOP HIJACKING OTHER PEOPLE’S THREADS @LRCManagement

Tell that to yourself.

1 Like

@MatthewKlein not sure what else to do about this guy. Up to you. I’m done responding to him.

2 Likes

I respectfully ask this discussion about another strategy to be moved to another thread please.

1 Like

Scale up complete. Going forward, generally will use <50% margin/equity.
Lately markets are volatile without “trendiness” which led to a lot of whipsaws - a dangerous place to take big positions. The profit profile of macro trading is one of Texas hold’em poker - lots of small losses with an occasional big pot. The approach is to get in lots of feelers, try not get in too deep low-conviction pots, and make sure not to lose many big pots.
Regrettably we lost a big pot recently in the form of long crude. It cannot happen again.

1 Like

Fabulous. At least you won’t be over leveraged to the hilt and can now allow for some equity swings without looking like a disaster.

Lately markets have been very volatile. Good luck.

Btw…do you use technical analysis with your trades?

I do but not much and usually as confirmation tool and entry exit points. Technicals sometimes drive trades but there should always be fundamental reasons, which may not be known at the time.

Off to a good start in 2019. Market is shifting into high volatility-high correlation environment. Should be good for macro traders like us. Keep us on your watch list.

We saw a good start in your first month as well and I decided to simulate the program in November. You might have regained an edge in January, but do not forget you have given a 15.7% cumulative return in 2018 against a drawdown of 55%. If this is the way the program continues in 2019, your cumulative return for 2019 might not exceed the 40% and that in no way makes up the risk people are taking with the algorithm. Please consider your risk. You even have gotten margin-called once, which is not a great proof of confidence. Also, please consider your martingale strategy, doubling down on losing trades shows desperation.

Thanks for the note. I started out with too low a capital base in 2018 and some large percentage swings resulted. Now that it has been rescaled the % drawdown will be under control. But I will leave it there.
As for the Martingale assertion: adding to an underwater position could simply mean there is an even better entry point and the underlying theme is still valid. I don’t have an ironclad rule never to add to losers. Have you seen how many times I added to winners? Systems that use Martingale as a strategy is what you need to look out for, not mine.

Lot of Bullshit from this Guy and zero performance.
Subscribers beware!!

“Monked” is now an offical term

3 Likes