Check out mathwiz

This system is my own unique creation. A labor of true obcession over several years of diligent trial and error has finally come to blossum . Return of 117% over 3 months with tremendous ratios. Please follow and be amazed. Suggest a simulation account.

MATHWIZARD

wow, 46 Nasdaq future contracts on a $50k balance. $6.8MM exposure. or single intraday 58% drawdown.

what ever happen to jim_marshall, jim_marshall2, jim_marshall3 and the other 17+ strategy you created ?

2 Likes

@OSUTIA pointed out enough. This is kinda sad so I’m just gonna watch. :popcorn:

1 Like
1 Like

Looks really really risky. I’ll check back in 6 months and see how it’s going.

This is beyond risky. It’s reckless. 30 cars of NQ. Wow. That’s not even the worst part. On 8/15 you lost 58% of your account only to have the trade come back and “only” lose $766 after C2 generated margin calls. Multiple margin calls.

Trade this strategy TOS that way if you’re so certain. I still can’t get over the DD on that trade. That’s like having a $100k account drop to $40k just to have it come back and only lose $700.

Sorry but I don’t think you could pay people to trade this let alone charge them for it. Having a per trade DD over 5% is a red flag. Can you explain why you held that trade and allowed 58% of your account to drop?

1 Like

…and it blew up with a 284% DD on a single trade that killed the account.

I gotta say, that’s impressive. I didn’t really expect it to go up in flames quite so quickly.

2 Likes

Yep, amazed.
…

Never underestimate the stupidity of developers who boast on the forum.

4 Likes

This is why patience is important in evaluating a system.

The trader/developer didn’t look like he had any consistency in his trading thats why eventually he started to load up the boat to recoup his losses or track record. Also, when he started to traded hundreds of contracts it was inevitable that he would either make it big or blow up.

No autotrade results and not TOS so it seems like it was all play-money anyway.

@AlgoSystems Yeah, if it had gone the other way some people would have thought he was a genius. I’d love to get a sense of how many systems on C2 are just random attempts by developers who will create new accounts repeatedly, just to try and score on one of them.

2 Likes