The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Asymmetry and Chaos Program

Admittedly, it is disturbing that I have been very off sync lately with the markets. But I am not dead yet lol.

Hi @TheMonk, I’m sure you are not dead yet since your not over leveraged like you were before but don’t you think your strategy is not very successful? I mean you had a huge drawdown already of 61% already!

Maybe its time to reassess your system or come up with another system. I mean its not your money on the line but subs money. However, I think you are probably down to your last 2 subs now.

Hmm… @TheMonk, your pretty much over and done with now? I think you should reassess your system again…lol.

Fundamentals simply do not work in the trading world by itself unless you have unlimited capital to withstand drawdowns.

Anyways, its been great laughing along with you seem to be a pleasant person!

Technically he does have unlimited capital. I don’t believe c2 has a limit how many time you can reset or rescale.

Back to C2 Platform