Autotrade with demo FXCM Account

Hi All,

I am wanting to know if you could trade with a demo FXCM account and auto trade it on tradershq.autotradenow.com and if there are any hidden costs of doing so. I am from australia and hence use the tradershq site.

Regards,

San

Hi San,

Not all brokers offer the C2 Simulated Brokerage Account feature on their Autotrading websites. I have sent a request to TradersHQ to see if they will be offering it soon. I’ll post again after I receive a response.

Thanks!

Melissa

Hi San,

TradersHQ has turned on the C2 Simulated Brokerage Account feature.

Melissa

Hi Melissa,

thanks for your answer. I like to know if you know I could trade the system that trades in the equity market in the us market from Australia as I am an Aussie. The system to be exact is extreme-os I would like to start autotrading it, which website should I need to setup the autotrading with.

Thanks in advance.

San

Dear San,

The system called “extreme-os” trades stocks as you mentioned. Stocks are not currently offered on the Non USA C2 website. The good news is that TradersHQ can still support you on the USA C2 website through IB, if you still want to Autotrade stocks (and options).

Please feel free to email TradersHQ at support@tradershqauto.com.au and let them know you’d like to begin Autotrading stocks in an IB account.

Best regards,

Melissa