Subscriber wants to test demo on MT4

I have a potential subscriber who would like to test my [LINKSYSTEM_67637859] system, but he’s wondering if he can test this on, say, a demo FXCM account, and what EA he would need to download from your site.

As I understand it, these are my current assumptions:

1. The “Simulated Brokerage Account” lives entirely within the C2 site.

2. The only time FXCM or any other broker gets involved is when a subscriber opens a live account.

3. In the case of a live account, the signals would flow directly from C2 to the broker, no EA required.

4. The subscriber can still access his account at his broker through MT4 or whatever means he deems appropriate, and (EA or manually) modify or open trades in his account.

Are these assumptions correct?

Hi,

Yes they are correct except #4: we do not currently support MT4 accounts, but that does not matter much as the client can use the C2 AutoTrade Control Panel to close or modify open orders/positions.

Thanks for your response. Can the user access his account, modify/enter trades or request withdrawals through any other platform than C2, such as his broker’s portal, for instance?

Modify trades: this can be done through most broker’ trading software.

The other functionality only exists in broker’ portals–no broker or 3rd party software platforms supports withdrawals or account management for security reasons.

We always recommend that clients use their broker’s platform or web reports to view their orders, positions and cash levels.

Thanks again for clearing this up and validating some of my assumptions.