The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

C2 pricing plan unfair for developers

I have a major issue with the way developers get paid. This relates to the scaling of size, so followers have to pay a higher monthly fee to C2 depending on scaling, but the developers gets paid the same regardless, which makes zero sense to me. C2 has 4 different pay structures for followers depending on the scaling and surely it’s only fair for developers to also benefit from increased scaling. What’s the logic here?

1 Like

Totally agree with that, and initially I thought it was like that. That’s why I started with a strategy with just one es future, so every investor could join from small to big.

Back to C2 Platform