c2 spy in my forex system?

Matthew,

I have 2 C2 spies currently listed as subscribers in my RT Forex North system. They don’t show up as part of my subscriber base for example they did not pay the sub monthly fee like my other subscribers. They also have the name test attached to them and one of them is gain.

Can you explain what they are doing there? If they are working for a hedge fund, I wish to make a separate deal with the fund. I rather not be on C2 if hedge funds are going to steal my trades without compensation.

Thanks in advance.

— Brad.

By the way Matthew, I want to say something nice about your hard work. Thanks for getting me the tax information that I needed to provide to my tax accountant as quick as you did. I was able to give him all the forms on time.

are you in the White Label program?

Please note that Matthew has communicated me by e-mail about what he is doing and why. Please consider this subject closed.

Thanks,

— Brad

Brad: Forgive my posting a brief follow-up, but I do want to clear up the mystery so people aren’t left scratching their heads.

As I explained to Brad in a private email, the “mystery traders” following his system are in fact programmers working on a new C2 AutoTrading interface, and using Brad’s system to test with. No real trades are being placed… it’s all for testing purposes.

Matthew