Because I have problem going throgh BulldogFX’s autotrade wizard when they try to get an FXCM demo account for me, I was directed to
http://www.collective2.com/cgi-perl/wizard.mpl and it was a blank page.
Can I download FXCM demo and live platform directly from FXCM website and begin to test Gen3 C2 service? Is Gen3 available if I open live account with FXCM ?
Any update about live trade with Gain Capital platform?
- Thanks JM for pointing out the glitch on Bulldog’s autotrade wizard on C2. It’s getting fixed now as I type. Most people go directly to www.bulldogfx.com to set-up and register for the demo, which is why we didn’t catch it there on C2. So thanks. The easiest and cleanest way to open a demo or live account is still directly through the BulldogFX website. It can be done online simply and quickly at www.bulldogfx.com.
2) Q: Can I download FXCM demo and live platform directly from FXCM website and begin to test Gen3 C2 service?
Answer: No. To autotrade you must open your demo / live account through the www.bulldogfx.com website. It will not work if you go through FXCM directly.
3) Q: Is Gen3 available if I open live account with FXCM?
Answer: Yes. Just make sure you go through the Bulldogfx website to open your account.
4) Q: Any update about live trade with Gain Capital platform?
Answer: Sorry, No.
Good luck with your trades JM, hope you make a bundle.
I opened my (demo) account through bulldogFX at GAIN Capital (FXCM would have been preferred, but did still not work…)
How can I check the balance of the account?
I cannot login at BulldogFX and if I click on Autotrading / overview at C2 I get a blank page. - However C2 claimed it successfully did set up autotrading…
- very strange…
You can monitor your Gain Demo account this way…
1) Go to this link: http://www.gaincapital.com/login.html
2) Go to IB Reports v2.0 at bottom right side of page.
3) Select Demo.
4) Fill in User ID and Password: which is the email address and password that was sent to you immediately after you created your demo account. Note that login details are case sensitive.
Also… Try to register for your FXCM demo again Klaus at www.bulldogfx.com. Everything is in order so I don’t know what might have happened. By registering online at www.bulldogfx.com, you will receive an auto-response giving you a link to the FXCM trade station II that you download onto your computer, and a user name and password for access. Once you have the platform downloaded, enter the station and write down your account number that’s up and to the right of the flashing dealing stations. Use that account number to setup your auto-trading permissions on C2 at "Setup Autotrading."
You should end up with a demo account at FXCM and one at Gain.