Changing Simulation investment amounts

Hello,

I’m wondering why the amounts can’t be changed to any amount that I would like for simulations.
I understand that each Simulated account receives $500,000 but when I try and change the amount per strategy the minimum that it will normally go to is $30k or something along those lines.

What about Smaller accounts? Say I was realistically looking to trade no more than $5000. Why can’t I allocate only $200 or $500 per strategy?

Each strategy charges a flat monthly fee. so if a $100 monthly fee is charged and you are only investing $200 towards this strategy you would be at a 50% loss immediately. Investors need to invest a reasonable amount of capital per strategy because of the fees.

2 Likes

The simulation needs to be at least the minimum amount of capital that is needed for auto trading. That is the only way to accurately simulate the exact performance of any strategy. If you choose to subscribe and not auto trade then you are just paying for trade alerts and can proceed however you want. If you can’t allocate $20K to a subscription then your gains are going to get eaten up by sub fees.

1 Like