The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Most strategies are too expensive

I think many of the strategies are too expensive. I don’t think half of the people in this platform have 100000 usd to invest. I sadly found just one strategy JARBA with the minimum amount of investing of 5000 usd. I DON’T UNDERSTAND why most of the profitable strategies are nearly unreachable by the common people.

Trading is a tough business. You need a lot of money to just to make a little. It’s possible to do it with 5k, but the odds are highly unlikely such an account would succeed. (like taking 5k to 500k) Usually, with less than 100k, it’s just better to invest in quality stocks for long term gains.

Back to C2 Platform