Couple of questions

Hello,

I sent the following questions to info@collective2.com last week, but haven’t gotten a reply yet, perhaps someone will see it here:

1. I would like to use a dedicate email account for the sent trade signals. It would be a different account than the one I initially used to sign up for collective2. To keep emails for commnication purposes with collective2 and emails for trades seperated, will I be able to specify which email account for the trade signals to be send to?

2. I like your idea of keeping credit card information out of vendor’s hands, it makes your customers feel more secure. One service provider that I’ve used (who is not currently on collective2) has gone further. He uses paypal as method of payment. Paypal would send me a bill for the subscription each month, charges my credit card, and then founds his account. If I wanted to cancel the subscription, I simply go into my paypal account and cancel it, thus giving me total control over the subscription at all time and leaving Paypal as the only one with my credit card info. Would collective2 consider setting up something like that with Paypal? (I’d imagine this would be easier for collective2 as well since Paypal would be doing all the billing, payment collection…etc)

1. Right now, we only keep one email address on record, and all stuff (trades plus administrivia) goes to that address. I intend to add dedicated email addresses for trade alerts shortly (also, the ability to send to pagers or SMS systems).

2. I don’t really intend to set up that system with Paypal. Technically speaking, it’s a lot of trouble and not really worth the effort. Collective2 is the only party that has your credit card and we don’t charge cards without customers’ permission. (And we don’t do it without warning customers days before, and letting them unsubscribe, etc.)

MK

Thanks for your response… another question: When do you actually charge the subscription fee to the credit card? Let’s assume you charge on the 1st day of each month, will I be charged for the following month if I unsubscribe on or before the 1st? And let’s say I subscribe to a new service on the 31st of July, will I be charged for July and August?