Crude Oil Trader Z

Well done! Great results. Go on and on.

Hello! This is a quick update about this day trading strategy (Crude Oil Trade Z, #115023400) I manage. Hard to believe it has been 4+ years since I started in 2017. Right from the beginning, it was doing well and then unfortunately it went through a big drawdown from 2019. Regrettably a lot of subscribers left, and for good reasons. I had re-designed the algo September 2021, and also I started doing weekly forward testing/optimization. The parameter set I currently use every week is the most up-to-date. I have much confidence in this new and improved algo that I started trading 5 contracts from November 2021 up until this week (when the volatility has gone way up and the bid/ask spread gets too wide). New subscribers can use a coupon code (UGOU96577) to test drive at a monthly rate of $30 for 4 months.

On a different note, my other day trading strategy is open for new subscribers. It is an autotrade algo to buy or sell short TQQQ. There is no overnight risk. The strategy is called (TQQQ Daytrader, #138550056). The use of coupon code UGMH69943 would allow new subscribers at a rate of $30 for 4 months.

Good trading!

1 Like

hats off to your perseverance. considering the system is alive since 2017, that’s a very good track record. I do see that you levered up last few months/trades. Would that be the norm going forward?

Btw your other new system shorts TQQQ. Do brokers allow that? ( I am in Europe and I do not have access to leveraged ETFs since few years, but at that time IB definitely did not allow that)

Thank you for the kind words, Eva. I increased the bet size to 5 contracts last September, after I finished the re-design of the algo. (it was a show of confidence!) The strategy did well last week when the crude oil market was up big, the last few days I had to scaled down as the volume is getting very thin and the bid/ask spread is very wide.

Yes, you can sell short TQQQ, but for a 3X ETF, IB’s margin requirement is 100-200%. Ouch!