Daily spreve trading system

Sent PM privately. …

Nice catch! A private message to the developer and to C2 would probably be more helpful…along with editing your post so that you are (no longer) informing the whole internet of what many didn’t notice. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks Tony, I think I had done everything right, in fact I received the email of the signal, I think something was wrong.

1 Like

Fair enough. But since post was there for more than a day, I think it might be too late. :slight_smile: But edited post. Just in case.

my system is fully automatic and it is based on volatility for entry/xit and stop loss/trailing stop but not only, the average holding period is about 4 days

long 2724.25, will see, i will keep the subscribers posted until it is fully automatic from tradestation to C2

Are you still long from 2724.25? Thats quite a drawdown.

1 Like

One of these days, we could see the market down another 1500 , futures system that don’t use stops , will get crushed

1 Like

Yup…total lack of respect for investors capital.

1 Like

Don’t know why anyone would subscribe to a system that has no logic for stops or targets and just hold long.

Simple, Greed. I see it with professional investors too, people who are supposed to be really savvy investors.