Dashboard Updates

I’ll be addressing some long-standing user requests (Gil, Alice) shortly. However, I wanted to note some recent changes to the new Dashboard page.

- Forum Post messages now formatted a bit more compactly to take up less space.

- Posting-date of forum messages now displayed, when information is useful.

- People who post now clickable (see next item, below).

- List of Online users now clickable. Clicking on a person anywhere on the page lets you drill down and see information about that person: his or her Profile, what systems he manages (if any), and also a list of systems subscribed to and/or autotrading. However, these latter two subjects are only visible if the person names you a “Colleague.”

- Supporting the functionality above, there is now viable online chat between users, and also a system by which you can name someone a “Colleague” or request mutual Collegiality with a person. (I wanted to use the term “Friend,” but it was already taken by some second-rate web site.)

- Many people have complained to me that the new Dashboard doesn’t let you you up-to-the-minute results/positions for systems you are subscribed to. Oh my, no! Actually, the new Dashboard was specifically built to accommodate this. That’s what the Live Feeds area is for. There’s a link to a video showing how to use it. Of course, the fact that no one has figured this out means I need to make it more clear. I’ll soon make the Live Feeds area populate itself by default when you first log in. (Live Feeds is only shown to users who have subscribed to or are autotrading a system; if you don’t see it, that’s why.)

- Many, many more upgrades all through the site are coming soon. We’re basically tearing stuff down and rebuilding it from the inside out.

Keep the feedback (positive or negative) coming, so I can continue to make C2 a better platform for trading.

Matthew

Thank you for your response…I just need to know how I can access “My Site” features (I check traffic, etc.)