New(er) Dashboard

Based on user feedback, I’ve made some improvements to the new Dashboard screen. These include:

1) Less cluttered layout. It’s still ugly, but less ugly that it used to be. (Words which, strangely enough, describe me as well.)

2) A new “Alerts” area that tells you whenever any of the systems you are following have issued a new signal or have been filled.

3) Today’s Profit/Loss (i.e. since today’s market open) is shown on AutoTrade Live Feeds. (We will soon add it to System Live Feeds as well).

4) Some other fit-and-finish enhancements that you probably won’t notice.

I welcome your feedback – particularly from people who hated the first version of the New Dashboard page and kept using the old old version. I’ll be making more improvements over the next few days.

Matthew

Bueller?

Matthew is there a way in which we can customize our own dashboard screen? It would be nice if the user can choose which modules they would like to see. For example, i could care less about the “feature system” and “latest reviews.”

I personally like the “C2 Sentiment” module. That’s why i prefer the old version.

It would be nice if the user could pick and choose which module they would want to see on the dashboard, or at least have the option to minimize/maximize certain modules.

My thoughts… thanks.

Would very much prefer to see P&L vs. yesterday’s close (in addition to since today’s open).

OK. Will do.

Appreciate all your work on this Matthew but overall I still like the older version better so far. To me a dashboard is where I can view and monitor as much information as possible in a concise space. When flipping between the two I feel like there is more info in a smaller space on the old dashboard. It could be just me though. I miss the quick links to the grid, most popular systems, most auto traded systems etc.

Maybe create an option where we don’t have to see the chart for every system and instead have the pop up window chart when scrolling over like in the top viewed systems on the old dashboard. This could allow you to create more sections in a smaller space which in turn I think can make a better dashboard.

The sentiment module I find mostly useless since it gives equal weight to all systems and each system trades on a different time frame and most systems are not consistently profitable. Probably a contrary indicator more than anything else.

The system find feature also needs a link to system details so if you find a system there and don’t necessarily want to auto trade it you can still click to add it to your watch list without having to back out and search for it separately.

I also like the previous comment to not only allow each system be compared to the S&P 500 on their chart but also in the statistic section and monthly return section on the individual system page. This would be nice to compare systems to the general market especially in the strong uptrend we’ve recently seen.

Review ratings - Just as subscribers can rate a system it would be nice if subscribers can also rate a given review between 1 and 5 stars. The recent review on Trading Trends is ridiculous. The system developer should just offer to give that guy 10 more break even trades a month so his cost per trade goes down. Maybe develop an IQ test you need to pass before you’re allowed to write a review.

I could be in the minority here but just my thoughts.

One more note: can you show P&L as both dollar amount and percent?

Thanks to you and your staff for the work you put into improving the "Dashboard". I am split between the 2 and actually switch back and forth because there are some features that I like about each version.

One thing that I did notice that is a great new feature, at least I had not noticed it before, is the "C2 Alerts" section which indicates which systems are reaching new equity highs. Some questions:

1. Is this a new addition (I had not noticed it before)?

2. Does this feature include ALL equity highs in ALL systems or are there some limitations?

Thanks again for you hard work!