Day trading system (MillionaireMaker)

We had high hopes this strategy would make us a million. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Afterall, your subscription fee is $400 monthly now it really needs to make us a money!

@Jayy just threw that back in your face (as of this second).

Another day, another +/- 40-50%. Fairly standard.

Lol…alright…keep it up! We need to get our $400 worth!

still $100 cheaper than Payoff Matrix. i was told he is the best manager we have on c2.

Backwards induction is looking pretty good now though! It may be worth it!

that is true. Backward induction is better. it trades more often, and it let Payoff Matrix test the water first. He seems to enter the trade in Payoff first, if its a loss he will buy it on Backward. If its a gain, he will just move on to next trade. so instead like other strategy that will add to their loser, he will buy it on Backward for a better entry. and not add to the losing position on Payoff. Smart

We use to have a pair strategy couple years back. he has 1 strategy that will long while his 2nd strategy will short. in the end he was always right on his trades, until we had so much chop in 2015 and it went bust on both.

1 Like

Yes…the key is to know WHEN to exit and WHEN to take profits when there are 2 opposing strategies. But lets see over time how well he does…I won’t commit to anything until I see at least 3-4 months of results to gauge how the trader trades. Quantstatfutures was a huge mistake for me and he claimed to have worked on wallstreet…lol

OSUTAI
If you had taken advantage of his initial free subscription offer you would realize that your assessment of the relationship between Payoff Matrix and Backward Induction is totally wrong. In addition, he has offered existing subscribers 3 month free now for both systems because of the recent hiccups of Payoff Matrix. Anyway, both systems performed way, way better than you past recommendation of hamster ES intraday which in the meantime went private.

Are you not sorry now that you did not subscribe Payoff Matrix’s two systems, initially free and now again free for 3 month to existing subscribers, rather than to hamster ES intraday?

1 Like

actually all i said is i put 10% in Hamster ES. at that time i said that is one of the intraday strategy i like. and as very often i’m wrong. I subscribed to simplicity trade, Dont worry, Hamster ES and many others failed strategies. I never made a bold claim saying Hamster ES is the best strategy on c2. I know we had our debates on other post regarding that leader asking $400 and $500 sub fees is just crazy; as you claim he is the best manager we have on c2.

In the end its just matter of personal opinion, and i will leave it at that.

First of all I said he is one of the best discretionary traders on C2, not the best, although right now I would have a hard time finding a better one.

The 15 subs at Payoff Matrix and the 26 subs at Backward Induction are certainly very happy to get now 3 month free, in addition to the the existing profits already made (depending when they subscribed). To rate systems based on their subscription fee rather than on their overall performance is short sighted, the failed strategies you cited had all low subscription fees, does that make you feel better now?

I still don’t understand why people don’t take advantage of free subscriptions of promising systems - in fact of any system, you don’t have to trade it but just observe it - and in addition, like in the case of Payoff Matrix, get valuable information not only about the system but the market in general.

I am sorry to say, but your constant criticism of Payoff Matrix and Backward Induction sound like sour grapes.

2 Likes

Hello @OSUTIA

This is incorrect. Payoff Matrix and Backward Induction have different criteria to enter a trade. If your argument is true, I would have “tested” the waters with Payoff Matrix today and then would have taken a trade in Backward Induction. That did not happen as the first trade today was in Backward Induction.

The trade from yesterday for Payoff Matrix the stop was set at 74. The exact low of day was 73.50 or 2 ticks before we got a bounce. There’s nothing I can do about that I got stopped out. I was getting buy signals for Backward Induction. I have investors in both and try not to take the same trade. Once stopped out and still getting buy signals, I took the trade in Backward Induction. Once my stops are set, I don’t ever move them to a worse position. With the trade for Backward Induction, I moved the stop before adding another contract keeping the risk to 1 contract but taking advantage of a move with 2 contracts.

Hope that helps clarify.

Good day

3 Likes

@Jayy, no trades for 2 days now…have you finally given up or just taking a break?

Following a old queen song…Another one bites the dust…and another one gone another one bites the dust! lol

2 Likes

Reading back this post was epic! RIP Jayy

Millionaire 4eva!

You know what they say, you only about 3 mouse clicks away from going broke

Had about 10-12 strategy developer dm me last week to try their strategy or give them a feedback. After today, more than 50% of them went into private. Funny how 1 trading day changed everything.

On Friday, One dm I got said “Hey my strategy is 29% ytd, you should subscribe to my strategy”. Today he’s negative -10% ytd

1 Like

The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

He kept on averaging in, hoping for a small bounce to get out and it didn’t happen, resulting in huge loss

@MatthewKlein, as right now, the chart for this system shows $-2,600 and the lowest was around - $3,746 why C2 still allow this system has open positions? This open positions must close forcefully if running live in IB or any live brokers.

1 Like

C2 is not realistic, how do you buy 22c of oil with a 25k account. C2 needs to make it as real as possible, and even if you could, if it even drop a tiny bit, would have gotten a margin call.

1 Like