Day trading system (MillionaireMaker)

I mean there is a lot of volatility lately. Mkt moving 500+pt per day. But looks like he’s up end of the day. /cheers

Hmm…is it my imagination or has @Jayy been playing around with the numbers? the equity is lower and the contract sizes are shown as fractions on some trades which are impossible to trade at 2.5 contracts…lol

With the new set of numbers MillionaireMaker looks better…lol

But seriously, how is this allowed to happen?

oh! and @Jayy has decided to increase his monthly fee to $99!! Very interesting on how to fudge a system on C2!

Rescale?
He is not first to use it.
I think Simplicity trading did same some time ago.

oh I see…thats very clever of @Jayy to do that!

what so clever about it ?

His cumulative return percentage has now all of a sudden increased! lol

Also, the roller coaster equity curve is now more flat which makes the system look more conservative. I think thats clever to bring in more subs that way.

I doubt any sub would want to subscribe to a system that traded 12 contracts consistently on a 50k account. Now its 3 contracts for a 15k account which looks more conservative.

Now the system looks more resonable with few trades and trade size reduced.

glitch or c2 design ?

I see trades of 1.5, .5, and I think .25 contracts… this is a joke, right?

It’s rescaled so everything is divided equally. It’s same as before. Since you all are so fixated on 12 contracts then i can easily trade 1-2 like everyone else at same % of margin.

Try not to go overboard again @Jayy with 12 contracts or higher and don’t overtrade (keeping it down to a max of 4-5 trades) and I think you will succeed!

Thanks. I’m just doing intraday swings here now, and keep the “psycho” scalps on my own account.

The strategy rescaled. This means it decreased its basis. It’s the strategy-track-record equivalent to a stock split. Here is the explanation emailed to subscribers when the strategy rescaled.

Dear Matthew:

We see that you are a subscriber to MillionaireMaker. The Trade Leader of the strategy has asked us to “rescale” (adjust downward) the amount of cash in the trading strategy by 75%. Decreasing the amount of capital in the strategy Model Account will allow the strategy to place smaller trade sizes.

When you look at the strategy’s history, you’ll see that we reduced quantities in the strategy’s track record. For example, if six months ago, MillionaireMaker recommended buying 100 shares of stock, and now the Trade Leader wants to reduce the strategy by 75%, then we now display that trade as 25 shares of stock, not 100.

None of this changes the historical performance of the strategy, because historical performance is based on percentage-based gains or losses, and the trading track record is being reduced proportionally by the same percentage.

(Confused by this? In some ways, what’s happening here is similar to what happens when there is a stock split. The quantity of shares that you own may go up or down, but the value of your holdings stays exactly the same.

Confused by this? In some ways, what’s happening here is similar to what happens when there is a stock split. The quantity of shares that you own may go up or down, but the value of your holdings stays exactly the same.

Why do I see weird (non-integer) numbers?

One final note. In order to keep the math accurate, we have introduced fractional shares of stock, futures contracts, or forex minilots into the historical track record of MillionaireMaker. In real life, of course one cannot actually trade fractional shares.

So, if you now see a fractional quantity in the historical track record, that does not mean any person actually traded 1.5 units of anything. Rather, it means something like this: “For each given $X of capital that traded the strategy way back in history, 1.5 shares would have been traded.” This does not suggest that you could have traded the strategy with exactly $X of capital, or that it was possible to buy or sell 1.5 of something. We’re simply representing trade sizes as a proportion of capital deployed by the strategy.

What you should do next

Going forward, you should be aware that the relative quantities recommended by this strategy will change. You may want to adjust your real-life trading accordingly. We recommend you visit MillionaireMaker to see the new size of the strategy.

If you have any questions, please reach out to us.

• Collective2

Smart decison. You might also consider a TOS-badge.
Then you will definitely attract potential subscribers.

@Jayy, what happened…there has been no trades today? Have you decided to abandon the strategy after zero profits in 2 months?

1 Like