Delta FX (Forex), Delta CME (Futures)

Hello,

1. Delta FX (Forex)

I recommend that subscribers in the settings set the parameters of the maximum entry no more than 5 lots (5 * 10,000 USD at 100% scaling) and the risk per month no more than 10%. Be sure to do this. Maximum open volume = 5 lots (5 * 10,000 USD), trading account size from 10,000 USD to 12,000 USD. Maximum open volume = 6 lots (6 * 10,000 USD), trading account size from 12,000 USD to 14,000 USD.

2. Delta CME (Futures)

I recommend that subscribers in the settings set the parameters of the maximum entry and the risk per month no more than 10%. Be sure to do this. Maximum open volume, trading account size from 120,000 USD to 140,000 USD:

British Pound Futures = 10 lots (10 * 62,500 USD)
Euro FX Futures = 5 lots (5 * 125,000 USD)
Australian Dollar Futures = 6 lots (6 * 100,000 USD)
Japanese Yen Futures = 5 lots (5 * 125,000 USD)
Canadian Dollar Futures = 6 lots (6 * 100,000 USD)
Swiss Franc Futures = 5 lots (5 * 125,000 USD)

September 23, 2021
Michael

For those wondering, here are his past strategies and profiles. Happy Trading! :wink:

4 Likes

Hello,

That’s right, but this is not a complete list. I’ll write a complete list tomorrow. I am honest with my subscribers and I do not hide this information from them…

September 23, 2021
Michael

Hello,

I’ll be honest with you. Here are all my profiles and all the systems here that I opened.

Profile “MAP”:

This strategy has placed 2,677 trades in real-life brokerage accounts.

This strategy has placed 0 trades in real-life brokerage accounts.

This strategy has placed 944 trades in real-life brokerage accounts.

This strategy has placed 265 trades in real-life brokerage accounts.

This strategy has placed 6 trades in real-life brokerage accounts.

Profile “Medallion”:

This strategy has placed 1,088 trades in real-life brokerage accounts.

This strategy has placed 805 trades in real-life brokerage accounts.

Profile “Delta”:

This strategy has placed 53 trades in real-life brokerage accounts.

This strategy has placed 1 trades in real-life brokerage accounts.

Attention! Risk Warning! Do not forget that trading in foreign currency using leverage carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for you. A large amount of leverage provides an opportunity to make a significant profit, but it can also lead to serious losses. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. There is a possibility that you may suffer some or all of your investments and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.

Important! Results obtained in the past cannot guarantee the same results in the future. You should not invest funds that are for you the latest savings or borrowed, loan. This will not lead to anything good, since in this case you will be dependent only on a positive result and the cycle period, at which there is a stagnation in profitability or a period of drawdowns, you will not accept.

September 24, 2021
Michael

Hello,

Thanks for subscribing to my system.

1. Delta FX (Forex)

2. Delta CME (Futures)

September 27, 2021
Michael

Hello,

Trading on the system is based on the use of advanced mathematical algorithms that generate accurate entry and exit signals, as well as on the analysis of intraday currency futures billboards of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME Group). Trading is carried out both by trend and reversal, in currency pairs - GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF and CME Group currency futures - British Pound Futures, Euro FX Futures, Australian Dollar Futures, Japanese Yen Futures, Canadian Dollar Futures, Swiss Franc Futures. Work in terms of optimizing the trading system, correcting errors, does not stop and is constantly being done for the further growth and development of projects. The system becomes more reliable and stable.

3. Delta Prime (Forex) + 7.2%, max dd - 0.4%

October 5, 2021
Michael

I remember when I first joined C2 you were spamming forums with your failing systems and repeatedly creating new ones even when being called out by others. Almost a year later and your’e still doing the exact same thing. Try spending more time actually learning to trade rather than sell garbage.

3 Likes

Yeah. Dude’s a clown.

1 Like

Poor guy is like the sacrificial anode rod of the forum. Everyone is beating up on him and ignoring the other huge disasters around here. Perhaps he is serving a greater purpose.

3 Likes

Hello,

1. Delta FX (Forex) + 19.6%, max dd - 20.1%

2. Delta CME (Futures) + 1.3%, max dd - 21.2%

3. Delta Prime (Forex) + 8.2%, max dd - 1.9%

These are all my systems (inactive now) here.

October 7, 2021
Michael

1 Like

New profile “ARK” with strategy ARK1?

yep, same guy. i like his note 4 in the description. :rofl:

1 Like

The pathetic thing is he’ll say “well I told them about my past”

And yet he started a new profile to hide from it.

Such an absolute joke. :clown_face: