“ES and FX trader”

My strategy “ES and FX trader”

Free subscription now.

Daytrade MES and swing trade currency futures.
For daytrading, once a position is opened, a stop order is attached. Also stop levels will be changed continuously as market moves, so once market trend changes, profit (or loss) is immediately taken.

Welcome to subscribe my strategy for free.

Contrary to what you say, your strategy is not free. Anyone who subscribed on June 8, 2020 using the minimum recommended capital of $25,000 would have lost $1,800 by June 11. Thus, your allegedly “free” strategy would have cost them $600/day.

In other words you only want profitable C2 systems with ZERO drawdown at all times.
Hmmm…Let me check the Grid see if I can find such systems.

Nope, sorry, nothing at the moment.

1 Like

In other words you only want profitable C2 systems with ZERO drawdown at all times.

Those are your words, based on your interpretation of what I said, not mine. Let me simplify this for you by explaining as if you were five: It is disingenuous to state that a system is free, when there is indeed an intrinsic cost associated with said system. In the case of this system, I used its own performance stats to illustrate this.

Your defense is “there are no systems with zero drawdown at all times” despite the fact that I never made this claim - but you implied it. That, again, is a disingenuous and rather defensive response to a valid criticism. My claim is that the so-called free system does indeed have intrinsic cost associated with it, and it is both disingenuous and intellectually bankrupt to imply otherwise.

I would also question any system vendor who gets upset when facts are pointed out about his own system. Of course, I’ve been here since 2006, and I’m used to seeing people come and go.

There are NO C2 system (free or not) with zero drawdown, end of story.

In fact, every C2 system, even a profitable one, has “indeed an intrinsic cost associated with it”. That means you sometimes have to pay the subscription money PLUS the cost of the drawdown if the -profitable - system starts losing money almost immediately after you subscribe.

In trading, risk zero does not exist, you trade you risk, period.

And by the way, ES and FX trader is not my system, I am merely replying to your comments.

2 Likes

There are NO C2 system (free or not) with zero drawdown, end of story.

That is correct… there are no C2 systems with zero drawdown, and I never stated differently.

every C2 system has “an intrinsic cost associated with it”.

That is correct… every system has an intrinsic cost associated with it, and I never stated differently.

risk zero does not exist, you trade you risk, period.

That is correct… there is inherent risk in any investment, and I never stated differently.

[…], I am merely replying to your comments.

Actually, your narrative fails to address my comments. All you’re doing is proffering statements which are not germane to the issue, likely because you fail to understand the actual point being made (despite an ELI5 explanation).

From a practical point of view your comments do not make any sense at all.

You want every C2 developer to put a note that says “Warning, subscription is free but may have intrinsic cost associated with it!”, is that it?

Come on, let’s get real for a second.

1 Like

You want every C2 developer to put a note that says “Warning, subscription is free but may have intrinsic cost associated with it!”, is that it?

You can answer your own question by simply quoting where you think I said that. If you’re unable to find a statement that says “I want every C2 developer to…” then obviously, you’re making assumptions yet again. You seem to have a penchant for misattribution, by the way.

Alright, so what do you want exactly from this C2 developer, in your own words?

I said I don’t charge a subscription fee.
I didn’t say my strategy have no risk as you interpreted.

You are the only one in this world who interprete that way.

If you want to make money with zero risk, then put your money in a bank.
Trading is a risky business. Investing is also a risky business.
It is not for you.

3 Likes

Alright, so what do you want exactly from this C2 developer, in your own words?

The fact that you’re asking rather than simply putting words in my mouth is a sign of progress.

I’m making a general statement to newcomers reading this thread, who might otherwise be tempted by the developer touting “free subscription now,” that there’s no such thing as a free lunch. Not everyone has been on C2 since 2006, or trading since the Pacific Stock Exchange was located in Los Angeles, but I have - and I see no problem in making a public service statement for those who are new to this and looking at systems. It’s unfortunate that both you and the developer choose to misinterpret that and draw conclusions based on statements I never made, but such is life.

Right.

Like they need you to tell them that they can lose money the minute they hit that free subscribe button.

Like they need you to tell them that they can lose money the minute they hit that free subscribe button.

I’m surprised that, given your propensity to posit incorrect assumptions about others, you’re again second-guessing what new traders may or may not need.

No, what’s REALLY surprising is you putting down a C2 system that generated almost $1,000 profit in its first week.

That’s not nice, not nice at all.